The December presidential and parliamentary elections will be like none anyone has ever witnessed in the history of Ghana due to the coronavirus pandemic.
As the Electoral Commission prepares to conduct a registration exercise for the compilation of a new register during an era of social distancing and the wearing of face masks, Tuesday’s edition of PM Express will discuss how that can be done.
Evans Mensah will host Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah; Public health Expert, Dr John Amuasi and the Director of International Relations and Functional Exective Member of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), Alex Segbefia.
PM Express will air on JoyNews at 9PM and will stream live on Myjoyonline.com .
- Photos from #OcuppyJulorBiHouse protest
- South Korea raids US military bases in drugs probe
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators arrested
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery