Actor Adjetey Anang has tasked his fellow actors to put aside their differences and work together to make the movie industry better.
“It is important filmmakers understand that building the industry to greater heights is a collective responsibility”, he said on Joy FM’s Showbiz A-Z.
The actor who said that he has experienced a few in-fighting among filmmakers stated that it is a shame adding that the time for togetherness is here and now.
“We all need to put our hands together and let’s make a mark with this industry. Most of us will be entering into the next phase of our lives and we need to make sure it is complete before we hand it over to the next generation,” he told George Quaye, host of the show.
Adjetey Anang added that it is not enough for filmmakers to just have a passion for it adding that people must assess why they are in the industry.
“What is the motivation? Are we here just passing or we are here to make a mark and make sure we are improving our industry?” he quizzed.
The Perfect Picture: 10 Years Later actor added that it is essential industry players understand where they came from and where they are going.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Wa killings: 18 arrested so far
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Government begins second phase of discussions with IMF
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Ghana’s impending debt restructuring
- Ghana cannot avoid debt restructuring currently – Cassiel Ato Forson
- Super Clash: Asante Kotoko file complaint over officiating
- KCCR records zero cases of Covid-19 samples in 2 months
- Luv FM Habitat Fair: Republic Bank offers flexible mortgage packages for home ownership
- Stop abusing prednisolone for weight gain – Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana warns nursing mothers
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- “I hope to play more matches and make the Black Stars successful” – Inaki Williams
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Adwoa Boatemaa Adu-Poku wins CEEK Miss Ghana UK 2022
- We have sufficient stocks of petroleum products to last into New Year – Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors
- World Bank officials laud Ghana’s Tech Lab over effective operations