Nigeria forward Asisat Oshoala has completed a loan move to Barcelona women until the end of the season.
The 24-year-old joins from Chinese champions Dalian Quanjian, while the league is in its off-season.
The former BBC Women's Footballer of the Year is keen keep in shape ahead of June's World Cup in France.
Oshoala has been with Quanjian since February 2017 after she left English side Arsenal Ladies.
She won her third Women's Africa Cup of Nations with the Super Falcons in Ghana last year, scoring three goals as Nigeria lifted the title for a ninth time.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Monte Carlo Masters: Djokovic loses to Medvedev, Nadal into semi-finals
- #JoyFPL: Last double game week could save season
- Messi already deserves the next Ballon d'Or – Rivaldo
- AFCON 2019: Ghana's squad is 98% decided, says coach Kwesi Appiah
- 'It'll be tough but Liverpool can beat Barca' - Milner
- Ajax get Champions League boost as Eredivisie games postponed
- Superb Lacazette free-kick takes Arsenal into Europa League last four
- Chelsea hold off spirited Slavia Prague to reach Europa League semi-finals
- Monte Carlo Masters: Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal through
- Professional footballers to boycott social media for 24 hours in racism protest
- AFCON 2019: Sports Ministry denies $8m budget for Black Stars
- Son becomes top scoring Asian in Champions League history
- Football and spiritualism
- Spurs stun Man City on away goals in modern classic
- Easy Liverpool win at Porto sets up Barcelona semi-final