Nigeria forward Asisat Oshoala has completed a loan move to Barcelona women until the end of the season.
The 24-year-old joins from Chinese champions Dalian Quanjian, while the league is in its off-season.
The former BBC Women's Footballer of the Year is keen keep in shape ahead of June's World Cup in France.
Oshoala has been with Quanjian since February 2017 after she left English side Arsenal Ladies.
She won her third Women's Africa Cup of Nations with the Super Falcons in Ghana last year, scoring three goals as Nigeria lifted the title for a ninth time.
More Sports Headlines
- Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri has pneumonia
- 'Too cold' in Sweden for Sierra Leone's Musa Noah Kamara
- Black Stars winger Samuel Owusu moves to Saudi Arabia
- Ghana hockey fail to qualify for Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Messi, Zlatan among FIFA Puskas award nominees
- Ghanaian midfielder Godfred Donsah joins Cercle Brugge on loan
- Turkish company to construct Hearts of Oak’s Pobiman Academy
- Talking points from the Premier League weekend
- Talking points from the La Liga weekend
- Talking points from the Bundesliga weekend
- African Games: Derek Abrefa named Team Ghana captain
- Coutinho joins Bayern on loan from Barcelona
- Balotelli joins hometown club Brescia on free transfer
- Ashley Cole: Ex-Arsenal, Chelsea and England full-back retires
- Chelsea held by Leicester in Lampard's first home match