Below are ten truths about Nollywood star actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde:
1. She speaks her Ondo dialect well and some measure of Igbo
2. She will be forever into music and her goal is not to be commercial
3. Sound Sultan is her favourite Nigerian music act.
4. Her deepest fear is the wrath of God.
5. She has no scandals (or so she claims)
6. She thinks Jim Iyke is the best dressed man in Nollywood and Regina Askia was her greatest competition as a young actress.
7. Her favourite sport is wrestling and Hulk Hogan and Sean Micheal are her favourite wrestlers.
8. She was born in Lagos and grew up in Ikoyi, Ketu and Iyana-Ipaja.
9. Her favourite food is plantain and vegetable and she loves the colour red.
10. Her surname, Ekeinde is not a Yoruba name as her husband, Matthew Ekeinde is from Sabongida Ora in Edo State.