Okofo Okatakyi Nyarko Eku X, Omanhene of Agona Nyakrom Traditional Area, Nana Ekuful IV, Omankrado of Agona Nyakrom, The Most Reverend Dr Paul Kwabena Boafo, the Presiding Bishop, The Methodist Church Ghana, Bro. William Orleans Oduro, Esq., the Lay President, The Methodist Church Ghana, The Rt. Rev. Michael Agyakwa Bossman, the Administrative Bishop, The Methodist Church Ghana, Oguamanpanyin/Abusuapanyin Nana Kwetu, Yogo Abusuapanyin, Agona Swedru, Opanyin Kwame Bessah, Abusua Obaatan, Yogo Abusua II – Agona Nyakrom, Opanyin Kwesi Yeboah, Eyipasohene, Okyeame Kwame Panfo, Opanyin Kwabena Adjei, Branhene, The Rt. Rev. Paa Solomon Grant-Essilfie, Bishop – Winneba Diocese, The Methodist Church Ghana, Very Rev. Joseph Sarfo Anning, Superintendent Minister – Swedru Circuit, Very Rev. Dr. Georgina Mensah, Superintendent Minister – Agona Nyakrom Circuit, the Osam-Duodu family, the entire Yogo Families of Agona Swedru and Agona Nyakrom and the Emmanuel Methodist Church, Agona Swedru, announce the glorious Home Call of their beloved:
TIMOTHY EWUDZI OSAM-DUODU
(He was the past vice president of the Methodist Conference)
Affectionately called ‘Grand paa’, he died at the age of 84 years.
His death occurred at the Swedru Government Hospital, Agona Swedru, on December 23, 2022.
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
There will be no wake
Friday, 26 May 26, 2023
Pre-Burial Service – Emmanuel Methodist Chapel, Agona Swedru at 7 am
Burial and Memorial Service – Emmanuel Methodist Chapel, Agona Swedru at 8:30 am
Interment – Methodist Cemetery, Agona Nyakrom
Final Funeral Rites – Emmanuel Methodist Chapel Grounds, Agona Swedru
Sunday, 28 May 28, 2023
Thanksgiving Service – Emmanuel Methodist Chapel, Agona Swedru at 9 am
Sunday, June 04, 2023
Thanksgiving Service – Wesley Methodist Chapel, Agona Nyakrom at 9 am
Friday, May 26, 2023: Black and White
Sunday, May 28 2023: All White
WIDOW: Mrs. Juliana Osam-Duodu
CHILDREN: Mrs. Jennifer Walter Mensah, Cape Coast, Pastor Monica Aryitey, Esq., USA, Mr. George Fred Osam-Duodu, Accra, Mr. Kobina Osam-Duodu, Agona Swedru.
GRAND-CHILDREN: Maame Aba Walter Mensah, Papa Ekow Walter Mensah, Nana Adjoa Walter Mensah, Joseph P.K. Aryitey, Jude Christian K.A. Aryitey, Faith N.N. Aryitey, Jacqueline Osam-Duodu, Jaden Osam-Duodu, Lady Julia Osam-Duodu
SONS AND DAUGHTERS IN-LAW: John Walter Mensah, Pastor Stephen Aryitey, Esq., USA, Mrs Rosemary Osam-Duodu, Mrs Patricia Osam-Duodu.
BROTHERS AND SISTERS: Mr John Osam-Duodu, Mrs Florence Andoh, Mr Charles Osam-Duodu, Dr Anthony Osam-Duodu, USA, Mrs Eleanor Sey, Mad. Dorothy Osam-Duodu, Mrs Victoria Ackerson, Mrs Diana Anyah, Mrs Jane Entsua-Mensah.
NEPHEWS AND NIECES: Duke Osam-Duodu, Esq., Mad. Juliana Osam-Duodu, Rev. John Osam-Duodu, Elizabeth Osam-Duodu, Very Rev. Dr Samuel Osam-Duodu, Florence Osam-Duodu, William Osam-Duodu, Italy, Mad. Esther Osam-Duodu, Dean Osam-Duodu, Mrs. Linda Laast, USA, Mrs. Emelia Carrigan, UK, Ralph Osam-Duodu, UK, Mrs. Dylis Hagan, Kwame Sarpong Andoh, USA, Kwabena Wiafe Andoh, USA, Mrs. Ama Addo, Dr. Mrs. Adwoa Anyimadu, USA, Charles Osam-Duodu (Jnr.), Eric Osam-Duodu, Alex Osam-Duodu, Dominic Osam-Duodu, USA, Mad. Cynthia Edwin Acquah, Juliana Aduamah, Grace Swatson Brothers and Sisters, Emelia Otoo Brothers and Sisters, Dorcas Ackerson Brothers and Sisters, Isaac Yaw Anyah Brothers and Sisters, Sarah Osam-Duodu and Sisters, Kwadwo Gyasi Amoabeng Brothers and Sisters, Esi Takyiwaa Brothers and Sisters, Kwesi Kum, Peter Dampson Brothers and Sisters, Joyce Nyarko Brothers and Sisters, Mrs Georgina Ofori Brothers and Sisters, Amma Osam and Brothers, Ireland, Emmanuel Osam Brothers and Sisters, Michael Ayensah Brothers and Sisters, Michael Osam Brothers and Sisters, Bernard Amoako, Mrs Bernice Nyame, Mrs Evelyn Nolly Teye, Mrs Josephine Amoah, Justina Oduro – Harmah Brothers and Sisters.
BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN-LAW: Mrs Pearl Osam-Duodu, USA, Mr Edward Kwesi Sey, Mr Kofi Ackerson, Mr Enoch Kofi Anyah.
CHIEF MOURNERS: Okofo Okatakyi Nyarko Eku X, Omanhene of Agona Nyakrom Traditional Area, Nana Ekuful IV, Omankrado of Agona Nyakrom, The Most Reverend Dr Paul Kwabena Boafo, the Presiding Bishop, The Methodist Church Ghana, Opanyin Kwesi Yeboah, Eyipasohene, Opanyin Kwame Bessah, Abusua Obaatan, Yogo Abusua II – Agona Nyakrom, Mrs Juliana Osam-Duodu, Obaa Panyin Ama Nyarko Eku, Obaa Panyin Adwoa Oburuwaa, Obaa Panyin Efua Aso, Obaa Panyin Nana Ekua, Obaa Panyin Adwoa Tokua, Obaa Panyin Efua Nkrumah, Obaa Panyin Ekua Onumaa, Obaa Panyin Mary Appiah, Mrs. Monica Osam-Duodu, Obaa Panyin Esi Nyame, Obaahema Tutua V, Ebusuapanyin Kobena Atta Baano, Kwaku Mensah, Obaapanyin Auntie Abena Badua, Mad. Agnes Osam, Mad. Alice Osam, Mad. Rose Osam, Rev. Christian Oduro-Harmah, The Most Reverend Titus Awotwi Pratt, Bro. Bernard C.K. Botwe, Rt. Rev. Dr. Isaac K. Quansah, Rt. Rev. Joseph Ato Brown, Rt. Rev. Dr. Ebenezer Abaka-Wilson, Rt. Rev. Paa Solomon Grant-Essilfie, Bro. Benjamin Nana Yamoah, Very Rev. John Prince Sackey, Past Presiding Bishops, Past Lay Presidents, Current and Past Bishops, and current and past Lay Chairmen.
ALL FRIENDS, SYMPATHIZERS AND WELL-WISHES ARE CORDIALLY INVITED
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- Ghanaians must protect gains made under constitutional rule – NCCE Director
- Adom FM launches ‘Dad Too Can Cook’ event ahead of Father’s Day celebration
- Sim card deactivation: Affected persons have the opportunity to re-register – Ken Ashigbey
- Music royalties at risk as GHAMRO’s operating license is withheld
- You’ll have access to your MoMo after restoration – Ken Ashigbey assures ‘blocked’ mobile users
- We’ve received over ¢119m in 3 years from Common Fund – NYA provides partial information to JoySports
- Rejoinder: Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Former DCE of Akatsi passes on
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer signs for Augsburg until 2027
- Let’s work together for peace in Bawku – VP Bawumia
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons throng service centres to secure cards
- How changes in the small-scale mining sector are impacting the environment
- Deputy Finance Minister pleads with Pensioner Bondholders to suspend picketing
- Joy Clean Ghana: Two arrested for breaching sanitation by-laws
- Domelevo’s forced leave: You didn’t listen to good counsel – Prof Gyampo tells Akufo-Addo