Telecom giants, Vodafone Ghana has expressed its commitment to build a robust network that will constantly make live easy for its numerous subscribers across the country.
This, they will do, by investing in more cell sites in different parts of the country in order to propel their 4G spectrum that was launched earlier this year.
This was disclosed by Gayheart Mensah, the Director of External Affairs at Vodafone Ghana, at a press soiree in Accra on Friday.
He said the company is planning to add 100 more cell sites to their current infrastructure in 2020.
Mr Mensah also said that the earlier challenges the network faced after the launch of the 4G technology have been adequately worked on.
The soiree also offered the External Communications Department of Vodafone Ghana to share an insight into their activities and corporate social responsibilities throughout the year.
The Director of External Affairs explained that the company, through its Vodafone Foundation, have made over 100 charitable donations to patients that were unable to pay their bills at different hospitals across the country.
Vodafone Ghana also supported over 2000 women in Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education in different regions of the country to help bridge the gap between males and females in STEM education in the country.
On the affordability of their internet bundles, Mr Mensah said Vodafone has the cheapest prices among all the telcos in the country.
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals and CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- West African leaders in Mali over detained Ivorians
- NCA, AG dragged to court over directives on SIM re-registration
- Adidas row: Morocco demands change to Algerian jersey design
- Linguistics Association of Ghana explores ways to make language socially relevant
- Ghana’s export to Burkina Faso increased to $276million in 2021
- Book containing late Prof Mills’ SONA christened “Atta Mills Speaks” launched
- Trevor Noah is leaving ‘The Daily Show’
- Banking sector crisis was not systemic – Alhassan Andani
- Banking Sector Clean-up: We should have allowed institutional disciplines to work – Alhassan Andani
- Banking sector crisis: State institutions must raise red flags at the right time – Alhassan Andani
- GRASAG rolls out Graduate Research Trust Fund
- British Airways flight A380 makes technical stop at KIA
- Ghana, Korea $8 million rice project kicks off in Assin North
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Chief Whip
- We are engaging ECG to fix anomaly with electricity purchase – PURC