About seven vehicles were involved in a crash at the Achimota dual carriage on Friday morning.
The incident, which occurred at 5:30 am, involved a KIA Rino truck, two red minibuses, a white Benz sprinter, a Hyundai saloon car and two KIA taxis.
A pregnant woman present at the scene was rushed to the hospital to ensure she sustained no injury.
According to an eyewitness, the white KIA Rino truck driver sped carelessly after jumping the traffic light close to the Republic Bank.
“I hope the Police MTTD will investigate properly and get the driver of the white KIA Rhino truck prosecuted. If it were a much bigger haulage truck, he would have killed like six people this morning,” the eyewitness told JoyNews.
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators