The Ahafo Kenyasi Development Association has called on the government to as a matter of urgency fix the dusty and deplorable roads in the mining community.
The group said they will activate a series of actions, including demonstrations, against the government if the roads started in the election year are not completed within two months.
At a press conference to climax a town hall meeting of stakeholders, the Association also expressed their disappointment in the government for overlooking Asutifi North district in top political appointments.
JoyNews’ Precious Semevoh has more in this video report.
- Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Sadiq gets assist as AZ Alkmaar win big in Eredivisie
- Nhyira Fm’s Mama Effe honoured at Mali’s 63rd Independence celebration in Kumasi
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: I am here for Ghanaians, not NPP or NDC – Stonebwoy
- GPL 2023/24: Hearts of Oak beat 10-man Nsoatreman; Aduana beat Medeama
- Ghanaian youngster Raymond Anokye Asante scores in back-to-back games after injury return
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too