The Angola Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition returns on the 15th to 16th of June 2021, after its 2020 program was postponed due to Covid-19 restrictions.
This years event will be held in Luanda, the capital and largest city in Angola.
The conference will be organized in partnership with the African Energy Chamber and endorsed by the Ministry of Mineral Resources and Petroleum.
The areas of concern and discussion pivots on the post-covid19 reality of the Angolan energy landscape, offshore and onshore oil and gas exploration and licensing, the new marginal fields bid round, gas monetization, doing business in Angola and digitalization and technology.
In a press release, it was disclosed that new to the conference will be a Digitalisation and Technology forum; a showcase on the exhibition floor of advanced technology pioneered in Angola.
The second edition of the Angola Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition is expected to outdo the enormously successful first edition of 2019, with an expanded size, scale and prestige.
The Conference and Exhibition will be anchored by a VIP program of senior government officials and global CEO’s, Angola Oil & Gas 2021 promises to be a premier gathering place for deal-making and networking.
The 2021 event follows a highly successful inaugural event that took place in June 2019, which saw more than 1,700 delegates, 67 speakers, and nearly 50 exhibitors.
Officially endorsed by the Ministry of Mineral Resources and Petroleum, Angola Oil & Gas 2019 gathered key government officials and executives from across the energy value chain for a week of keynote presentations, moderated panel discussions, exhibitions, networking gatherings, and investment facilitation.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- Singer kicks fan for touching her inappropriately
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
Protect your rich cultural heritage – France Ambassador to Ghana tells Ghanaians
Naomi Campbell, 50, welcomes first child
Bright Philip Donkor: Ejura prison; The Church of Pentecost is a first class cooperate citizen
Residents of Abrokyire carry woman in labour on wooden door due to poor road
Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
Good governance hinges on the rule of law – NCCE
10 year old boy dies after eating poisoned khebab meant for woman’s ex-lover
My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
Ex-Doe and I got rich because of our beef – Rapper Chicago
6,000 university staff workers lay down tools
AABN donates 100 copies of entrepreneurship manual to DTI Community Innovation Business Community
EBID Grants $50m facility to Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
I sing from the heart – Kofi Kinaata opens up on songwriting skills
AUDA-NEPAD and Ecobank Group partnership moves to finance phase under the 100,000 MSMEs Initiative
“Let’s make Accra work”: Regional Minister and AMA remove illegal structures and encroachers on Graphic Road