BTS performed “Dynamite,” the group’s first all-English release, on “America’s Got Talent” on Wednesday.
Group members RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook sang and danced to their hit outside on a set featuring an amusement park, gas station, a restaurant and a theatre, complete with fireworks.
The episode was the second of the semi-finals results shows, and will move five acts into the Top 10.
“Dynamite” has spent two weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100.BTS’ “Break the Silence: the Movie,” an upcoming concert film that documents last year’s “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” world tour, is set to premiere on September 24.
In 2018 BTS performed “Idol” on the “America’s Got Talent” stage.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Ghanaians among dozens sentenced for their roles in Atlanta-based $30m fraud and money laundering operation
- 50 people injured after accident involving 4 cars on Kasoa-Weija road
- Assin North by-election: EC denies NDC’s accusation of inserting candidate’s name in voters register
- Utah primary schools ban Bible for ‘vulgarity and violence’
- Let us commemorate June 4 Uprising with utmost respect and gratitude – Mahama
- Nogokpo saga: Perez Chapel Bishop declares week-long fast over controversy
- Two police officers injured as ghetto boys escape with handcuffs during arrest at Gomoa Nyanyano
- Labour unions request time to mull $2.7bn pension fund restructuring offer
- Assin North by-election: NDC accuses NPP, EC of plotting to insert an unqualified candidate’s name in voters register
- betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak lose 4th consecutive game; Medeama drop points
- ‘Playing and winning the 2023 AFCON will be amazing’ – Black Stars defender Tariq Lamptey
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- Lakeside Estate celebrates ‘Tree Growing Day’
- Agotime Ziope DCE attacks NPP’s Dzifa Kaledzi; leaves her with an eye injury
- Banks in Ghana too profitable; impose ‘Bank Tax’ on their investments – British Financial Economist
- PepsiCo launches new Ceres Nectar range of juices in Ghana
- Our culture of giving minors money influencing kids to stay on the street – Gender Minister
- School Feeding Caterers to receive payment this week
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- Ghana’s fiscal adjustment underway, quarter 1 data reveals – Report
- Benzema scores on final Real Madrid appearance
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic ends football career at 41
- Police arrests 2 friends of suspect in SHS girl murder
- Delta flight diverted after unruly passenger breaks free from restraints
- Enimil Ashon: NDC, please do a re-think