Enterprise Computing Limited (ECL) was named winner of Digital Business Transformation Award at the maiden edition of the Africa Technovate Awards (ATA).
The event was held on April 2, 2022, at the UPSA Auditorium, Accra.
The award, along with other awards, were instituted by AIDEC to recognize and reward African technology companies who have blazed the trail for several years, and budding young and innovative, and creative tech companies charting a path for Africa in a digitally transforming world.
Head of Marketing and Communications at ECL, Yvonne Acheampong, said; “We are very excited and grateful to have been selected to receive the Digital Business Innovation Award for 2021.
“Our company has been working behind the scenes for so long to contribute to the transformation of Africa’s tech space and we’re honoured to have our efforts and solutions recognised.”
She went on to highlight that a game changer for ECL was the development of the ECL smartCover App. Created with the vision of transforming cumbersome insurance processes into seamless ones, this self-service web and mobile platform has demonstrated that ECL truly has a knack for innovation.
In addition, ECL has taken the world of business transformation by storm through its Robotic Process Automation service which allows companies to build efficiencies and guarantee compliance by eliminating tedious, repetitive tasks.
Chief Executive Officer of AIDEC Consultancies, Ambrose Yennah, emphasised the need to create platforms such as the Africa Technovate Awards to celebrate top-performing IT companies delivering quality services.
He added that these companies and innovative digital solutions need their achievements to be trumpeted so that they would be well known to the public.
The event was emceed by Jerry Adjorlolo and graced by musician Wiyaala.
Speakers and personalities in attendance included Ursula Owusu-Ekuful (Min. Communications & Digitalization), Wamkele Mene (AFCFTA Secretary-General), and Prof. Nii Narku Quaynor (Chairman, Ghana Dot Com), among other dignitaries.
- Petrol, diesel now sell at ¢15.25, ¢15.90 per litre at pumps
- Cedi to remain stable against dollar
- Debt exchange: I don’t want to believe there are conmen in government – Carbonu on pensions
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- Ghana’s economy to rebound in 2024 – IMF
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Bank of Ghana has printed over GH¢50bn in one year – Minority Leader
- Akufo-Addo assigns Employment Minister additional responsibility for pensions
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- DDE: State regulators accommodating fiscal slippages is what has brought us here – Prof. Bokpin
- James Gunn on Henry Cavill Superman exit and DCU future
- Ghanaian Disc Jockey LeonardoDDJ hits half a million monthly listeners on Spotify
- Insist on seeing street food vendors’ permit before buying from them – FDA to Public
- Selling old individual bonds before maturity date is not advisable – John Kumah
- DDE: Individual bondholders on pension to protest on Feb. 6 for exemption
- Chaka Demus and Pliers feature Ghanaian singer Renner on Young Gyal Business
- We will settle cases in line with the Law – Buipe Traditional Council assures Chieftaincy Affairs Minister
- FIPAG apologises for actor Yaw Dabo’s ‘lazy people watch movies’ comment
- Excise Duty Bill: Broader consultation needed to prevent decline in business confidence – AmCham to Finance Ministry
- Debt exchange: You can’t include us through the back door – NAGRAT tells government
- Akufo-Addo presents 175 vehicles, communication equipment to Armed Forces
- Akufo-Addo commissions 300-bed capacity soldiers’ block at 37 Military Hospital
- JoyBusiness Masterclass: Organisations urged to prioritise mental well-being of employees
- Newly refurbished Yendi Emergency and Trauma Centre to boost healthcare
- Sack Ofori-Atta, Agyeman-Manu, Oppong Nkrumah, others over Covid-19 expenditure – NDC