Audio By Carbonatix
After the joint peace press conference between the Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy on Tuesday, Kelvyn Boy was accused of disrespecting Wendy Shay when a video of him subbing her went viral.
Kelvyn Boy at the press conference walked up to the podium to exchange pleasantries with Rufftown records president Bullet, Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale and Blakk Cedi -Stonebwoy’s manager- but snubbed Wendy Shay who was standing next to Bullet.
However, Kelvyn Boy has dismissed claims he intentionally ignored his fellow artiste.
According to the ‘Nana Ama’ hitmaker, he was in a hurry because they had to take some photos and move on to the next agenda.
Speaking in an interview on Okay FM, Kelvyn Boy revealed he had already exchanged pleasantries with Wendy Shay before moving over to greet Shatta Wale, which he thought was enough.
Read: Video: Kelvyn Boy snubs Wendy Shay?
Wendy Shay looking forward to that hug opened her arms to greet her fellow artiste and seemed disappointed when Kelvyn Boy passed her to greet Shatta Wale.
Kelvyn Boy stated the Uber driver hitmaker’s look that was caught on camera after they had greeted each other, may have suggested to people he ignored her.
“I did not disrespect Wendy. She is like my sister and we even talked after the event,” he added.
Before this interview, many people described his action as a reflection of his feelings after Wendy Shay won the Best New Artiste of the Year over him at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Latest Stories
-
At Cannes, Almodovar says artists have duty to speak out against ‘monsters’ like Trump
14 minutes -
As cocoa prices melt down, real chocolate is making a comeback
24 minutes -
UK agrees £3.7bn trade deal with six Gulf states
35 minutes -
SpaceX aims for 10,000 annual launches within five years, FAA says
47 minutes -
Prince-Osei Owusu nominated for MLS All-Star Game after Montreal Player of the Month award
2 hours -
AFCON U-17: Black Starlets beat South Africa 3-1 but await CAF draw of lots to determine fate
3 hours -
TikTok and YouTube ‘not safe enough’ for kids, says Ofcom
3 hours -
Samsung strike on hold – but the fight isn’t over yet. Why?
3 hours -
US charges Cuba’s Raúl Castro with murder over 1996 downing of two planes
3 hours -
A time will come they must step aside – Kwakye Ofosu warns ambitious appointees
4 hours -
2028 jostling won’t save NDC if Mahama government fails – Felix Kwakye Ofosu
4 hours -
ORAL delivering results, more cases ahead – Felix Kwakye Ofosu
4 hours -
SpaceX files for IPO that could make Elon Musk a trillionaire
5 hours -
Spain midfielder Fermin Lopez ruled out of World Cup
5 hours -
Major-minor nations split in World Cup qualifying
5 hours