Rev. Dr Abbeam Ampomah Danso says there is nothing wrong with secular music.
A number of preachers have condemned secular music because they believe it leads believers astray.
However, the founder of God’s Solution Center feels secular musicians should not be condemned.
In an interview with Franky 5 on Hitz FM’s ‘This Is Gospel’, the pastor claimed that even Apostle Paul in the Bible listened to secular music and used it to preach.
‘‘One time Paul did something. He was preaching and quoted a song that these unbelievers had been listening to.’’
‘‘The quoting was that ‘your psalmists are saying that our God we do not know but me I know my God’. And he quote it to preach. That shows me that even Paul was listening to such music,” he said.
Rev. Dr Abbeam Ampomah Danso also claimed that the lifestyles of secular artistes like Wendy Shay and Kuami Eugene are better than that of some gospel artistes.
‘Look at somebody like Wendy Shay, Kuami Eugene. I have met them one on one and I can tell you they are Christians and many of them lead Christian lives than some of the so-called gospel artistes,” he stated.
Rev. Dr Abbeam Ampomah Danso asked that people desist from judging secular artistes just because they don’t sing gospel music.
- Travellers complain of rampant robbery at Bunso Junction off Accra-Kumasi highway
- 7 times Ghana has beaten Nigeria to the prize
- 9 Nigerians arrested for illegally entering Ghana after crossing Volta River
- Akuapem Poloo’s child is with me, he doesn’t know what is going on – Actress’ lawyer
- NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
- Tottenham sack Mourinho after 17 months
- Attorney General supports my motion for appeal – Lawyer for Akuapem Poloo reveals
- 36th ICAG Graduation Ceremony; female UCC alumni crowned overall best candidate
- Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei
- Black Stars coaches Arrears: Appiah and Akonnor paid combined $213,000
Quality healthcare at Upper West Regional Hospital impeded over lack of food supply
‘NDC not at crossroads but we are at a point where the roads are likely to cross’ – Kunbuor
John Mahama must call sycophantic campaigners to order – Kunbuor
‘Let’s not lose our guard on Covid-19’ – NCCE cautions public
NDC party was formed to give voice to the voiceless-Antwi Boasiako
JoyBusiness’ MoneyLab educates on steps to follow to avoid fraud
Ghana claims 88 percent of 2020 WASSCE 8As
We want to model Ghanaian youth to become good citizens – ISGF Africa Chairman
Court reveals 13 factors behind Akuapem Poloo’s sentencing
Message from the Morning Man: Sandbags
Forum held at Tema meant to reaffirm cadres group as major organ in NDC – Ben Ephson
Kwasi Korang: NPP leadership should be bold and stop the Bawumia camp from campaigning
Bawumia is a gem – Ama Busia
‘Bawumia is more than qualified to lead the NPP in 2024’ – Ama Busia
Group makes schooling attractive for blind and deaf student in Cape Coast through sports