According to Funny Face, these colleagues of his have been talking behind his back destroying his name to other people.
He explained that despite all the good things he has done for Bismark The Joke, including bringing him onto his comedy series ‘Cow and Chicken’, he is going about allegedly disgracing him and claiming ownership of the series.
Taking to Instagram, he highlighted some of the things he has done for Kalybos including promoting his crafts and landing him a woman.
Funny Face said that regardless of the lies Lil Win publicly told about him, he still chose to forgive and move on.
However, these comedians he said, are still not appreciative of all the things he helped them with, prior to and during their conflicts.
In a viral video, Funny Face said they have betrayed him.
“Funny Face you’ve been destroyed for too long come out, Lil Win, Kalybos, Bismark The Joke, what have I done to you?”
View this post on Instagram
At a point in any MAN’s LIFE .. you have to be a Man .. and fight for ur LEGACY .. enough is enough 🙏❤️🇬🇭 Saaaaaawwwwww is abt to over you all .. one by one .. FAKE ASS NIGGAS ! KASOA VANDAMME “ EI GO OVER YOU “ POKUASE STEVEN SEAGAL .. KALYBOS , BISMARK THE JOKE , LIL WIN .. BE WARNED !! 😡
View this post on Instagram
BISMARK THE JOKE and KALYBOS .. am not surprised u backing and supporting people to fight me .. the man who has been helping you @dkewusie .. TIASO koraaa U take do am .. one big pastor in London u take do am .. get ready .. “ EI GO OVER YOU SOON “ KASOA VANDAMME “ EI GO OVER YOU “
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success
- Playback: PM Express Business edition discuss Debt Exchange Programme with Alhassan Andani