Comedian Benson Nana Yaw Oduro aka Funny Face is planning to stage a one-man stand-up comedy show this year to let Ghanaians in on what happened to him.
Funny Face believes that his story will have an impact on the lives of others.
“I want to tell Ghanaians deep secrets about me and the kind of things that I went through. I believe I can impact some life’s with my story,” he told Graphic Showbiz.
According to him, he suffered from depression but have been healed by God’s intervention.
“Where I got to with my depression was so serious that I could have died if not for God. Someone who is not well can’t be speaking this way and acting normal like I am doing now.
“Those who saw me when I was going through my depression saw a different Funny Face. I am fine now and I pray I won’t go back to where I was again,” he added.
While on the road to recovery, Funny face plans on resuscitating the ‘Cow and Chicken’ television series which has been off the screen for some time now.
“I couldn’t continue with Cow and Chicken due to what I was going through but I am trying hard to bring it back,” he said.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- Ghana football: How to dribble around nationality rules
- Cyril Ramaphosa: South African president faces threat of impeachment over ‘Farmgate’
- Moody’s downgrade is a signal that investors must exercise patience – Prof. Peprah
- Seek out Vulture investors now – Prof. Peprah to Ofori-Atta
- Banks, investment firms have not acted fairly towards Ghanaian investors – Dr. Atuahene
- National Queen Mothers Platform joins fight against illegal mining
- Defer interest payments and pay principals – Prof. Peprah
- Harmattan Season: Wildfires destroy food crops in North-East Region
- NHIA opens new office at Mion
- Second Lady calls for comprehensive development of children
- Include persons with mental health conditions in immunization programmes – MindFreedom Ghana to GHS
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians – Prof. Stephen Adei
- Directors of ‘The Woman King’ auditioned me for a role – Prince David Osei
- Government’s management of economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Supreme Court dismisses suit against GRA’s pay 30% before challenging Act