Ghana striker Samuel Tetteh struck his maiden goal for new side St Polten as they drew 1-1 with SV Reid in the Austrian top-flight this past weekend.
Tetteh scored his first goal in his fourth appearance for Polten, less than a month after joining them on loan from RB Salzburg.
Polten conceded first in the 44th minute when Patrick Schmidt scored for the home side. But, Tetteh came from the bench to restore parity with a right-footed shot.
Tetteh’s goal came with just seven minutes to the end of proceedings. He was substituted onto the field in the 63rd minute.
The debut goal is a huge boost for the 24-year-old’s confidence as he is determined to succeed at St Polten.
Tetteh has scored one goal in eight appearances for Ghana since his debut in 2015.
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- Social media reacts to Bawumia’s ‘One student, One laptop’ announcement
- Agyinasare says he has no intention to cast a slur on Nogokpo and Voltarians
- NPP group in Ashanti angry with Napo over his ‘anti-party’ comments
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- Stop insulting citizens if you want to be president again – Nana Akomea tells Mahama
- Akufo-Addo to address nation on Covid-19 fight, IMF deal tonight
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Don’t join NPP if you don’t believe in ‘Development in freedom’ motto – Pianim
- Fitch Solutions maintains 2.9% growth rate forecast for Ghana 2023
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- Review of flagship programmes: Let’s not touch Free SHS – Kwame Pianim
- Joseph Paintsil scores brace as Genk cruise past Club Brugge
- Turkish election victory for Erdogan leaves nation divided
- Lawrence Agyekum & Forson Amankwah win Austrian league title with Red Bull Salzburg
- World Bank releases additional $150m for Odaw Basin flood control
- Amedzorfe chief Okusie Akyem Foli V laid to rest
- GPL: ‘We are out’ – Paa Kwesi Fabin says Aduana cannot win title
- Virtual InfoSec builds Bank of Ghana’s state-of-the-art cybersecurity centre
- Yhaw Hero back with new song ‘Cold War’
- Today’s front pages: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Reality zone with Vicky Wireko: ECG’s revenue mobilisation drive: simply the best
- DreamChild Foundation poised for exciting HoodTalk Music Festival
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight