Founder and Leader of the Glorious Word and Power Ministry, Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah has called on the National Democratic Congress (NDC) to retract John Mahama’s election petition against the Electoral Commission and President Akufo-Addo.
During a watch night service to usher Ghanaians into a new year, Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah prophesied the defeat of Mahama and the NDC in the 2020 election petition presented before the Supreme Court.
“This is my first prophecy. I saw the Supreme Court and several stars shining on top of the building. God took me into the courtroom. This is not politics, prayer or advice, this is a prophecy.
“All of a sudden I saw a paper that had NDC written on it. The wind took the paper into the air and from nowhere a fire from above set the paper ablaze into ashes.
“Then God said to me, ‘I have chosen Nana Akufo-Addo for Ghana.’”
According to him, no ruling by the Supreme Court can ever change the will of God Almighty.
“I will allow my son Akufo-Addo have two terms of office in government. Let me tell all those who make claims of a rigged election that Nana Akufo-Addo would have won the election if no one went out to cast their ballot,” he added.
He admonished executives of the NDC to pay heed to his call and retract their petition from the Supreme Court since their efforts would amount to nothing.
“You are going to waste money and you’d realise taking that alternative was never the right decision.
“I do not know the intentions of the judges and the evidence the NDC has in its possession but I speak in the name of the Lord, the election petition will go nowhere,” he stated.
Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah has made several prophesies ahead of the year. Here is a list of his prophecies for the New Year:
- National Democratic Congress flagbearer, John Dramani Mahama will lose his 2020 Election petition at the Supreme Court.
- A great king will die.
- The death of a person who has ruled Ghana before.
- A great political party will be bereaved, as they would lose one of their leaders.
- The death of a person who is likely to be President of Ghana.
- The death of a person who has controlled and managed the finances of the country before.
- Fire outbreaks may be rampant.
- There may be an earthquake. A certain country will experience a greater magnitude of it, Ghana will experience a lesser magnitude.
- Two musicians may die. One old, one young.
- There will be a plane crash with a prominent person onboard. (This prophecy isn’t exclusive to Ghana)
- The NPP and the NDC must be prayed for or else they will lose great leaders.
- Drivers should be very careful in 2021, there will be a lot of road carnages.
- A great leader in Nigeria will pass away.
- I saw France being covered in dark clouds.
- I saw the flag of Britain becoming black which signified the death of a prominent person.
- The death of a former President of the United States of America.
- There will be floods and fire outbreaks in America.
- There will also be floods in Ghana.
- Finally, there might be a coup attempt in Ghana, which will destabilise the country.
- The Prophet after the prophecies called for intercessory prayers on behalf of those involved and the country as a whole to avert the deaths and disasters.
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Assin North MP’s case: Amaliba files motion to withdraw as lawyer
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
- ECOWAS Bank lends $50m to Consolidated Bank Ghana
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
NRSA starts vehicle pre-departure checks
Makafui Woanyah sues organizers of ‘Save Keta Now’ demonstration for defamation; wants GHS400,000 damages
3 arrested for allegedly stealing 20 goats and sheep at Akyem Akropong
Koku Anyidoho recounts how he nearly lost his sanity while in National Security Custody
Lack of facilities impede healthcare service delivery in Oti – Osei Kufuor Afreh
Government will improve GMet Services – Communications Minister
Chelsea beat Leicester to boost Champions League hopes
Manchester City must improve for the Champions League final – Guardiola after Brighton loss
Man Utd’s draw at home to Fulham a “wake-up call” – Solskjaer
Karim Benzema in France Euro 2020 squad after almost six-year absence
State authorities must end brutalities against journalists – PPP
Not using a Hijab while playing football felt weird – Anatu Sadat
Ghana Health Service investigate suspected waterborne disease in Bunbuazio community
Mysterious calabash found in over 70-year-old tree at Tema
Decathlon Ghana to open largest sports store in Accra