Canadian media personality and former video vixen Melyssa Ford got caught up in her latest interview after Drink Champs host N.O.R.E. asked her about the juicy and explicit details on what went down between her and 6 God, Drake.
If you’ve watched Drink Champs before, you’d know N.O.R.E. has no qualms asking the show’s celebrity guests questions that dig all up into their business.
Even so, Melyssa seemed surprised when the host said he’d heard she and Drake had a sexual past. N.O.R.E. definitely caught the former video vixen off guard when he asked her, “[So] Drake ate the a**?”
“Here’s the thing, you’ll never have full confirmation as to what actually transpired. That’s an assumption on your part!” Melyssa coyly told N.O.R.E. and fellow Drink Champs host DJ EFN.
When pressed on whether she and Drake ever “smashed,” she added, “No, we actually did not.”
The media personality later explained she and Drake are both biracial Scorpios from Canada to perhaps imply that their mutual attraction to each other was inevitable.
We weren’t impressed.
“I cannot lie – part of the attraction with him is how smart and cerebral and Canadian he was. We spoke the same non-verbal language. There was an unspoken language, and I really, truly f**king adored him. I did,” Melyssa said.
Earlier on in the interview, she’d described the Toronto rapper as being “very dramatic.”
Melyssa danced around details of a relationship between her and the Certified Lover Boy’s. She licked her lips the whole time and didn’t really say much.
If you’re interested, she gave an uncertain timestamp on when the fling went down – before the release of Drake’s So Far Gone mixtape in 2009.
View a snippet of Melyssa’s Drink Champs interview down below and listen to the messiness for yourself.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- JoyNews investigates how Customs officers aided ¢300m loot through borders in ‘Smugglers Paradise’
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- KiDi releases ‘4Play’ EP with voice notes to fans
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Weweso JHS students save up ‘chop money’ to buy sanitary pads
- Global Citizen Festival: Usher, DWP Academy, others wow crowd
- Kenyan accused of ICC witness bribery found dead
- I want to come back to broadcasting – Kojo Yankah
- Mali players fight each other at Basketball World Cup
- Financial inclusion, enterprise development empowering SMEs for sustainable growth
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- Uganda’s Ebola outbreak: Trainee doctors go on strike over safety fears
- Consensus building is needed at this point – Seth Terkper on Ghana’s IMF negotiation
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- We need consensus building on debt restructuring process – Dr. Atuahene