Songstress eShun believes it’s best for a showbiz personality to date a colleague in the industry because they will understand each other better.
The talented singer in an interview on Class FM urged her fellow entertainers to involve themselves with persons who understand the industry when they are looking for a partner.
“I think it’s best because they understand you, if the person is not an industry person, the person should understand how the industry works,” she said on whether or not it is good for an entertainer to date a fellow entertainer.
Addressing her rumoured relationship with singer Bisa Kdei, The ‘Someone Loves Me’ crooner, debunked the claims.
According to her, the two of them only worked on a song together and kept their working relationship professional.
“It’s not true and he’s not my ex, I haven’t even given him a perk before. We’ve met and we’ve hugged before because I had to greet him, we did a song together, so I have a song with him, but that was it, we just worked together, nothing more…” she stated.
eShun postponed the release of her debut studio album ‘seven’ which was set to have dropped on July 7.
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters unnecessary, undemocratic – Naana Opoku-Agyemang
- #FixTheCountry calls for release of arrested protestors in #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstration
- Rwandan serial killer who hid bodies in kitchen pleads guilty
- Sit-in demonstration at EC office to commence on Friday
- Building a successful brand through organizational culture
- Cecilia Dapaah has never owned a real estate business – PA rubbishes claims by OSP
- Achieving succession planning success: The importance of a holistic succession strategy
- African fintech, Web3 leaders to convene at Africa Money and DeFi summit in Accra
- Domelevo supports removal of Finance Minister and BoG Governor
- Sogbe Amalgamated Family Union launched to champion educational, economic, and social development
- CPP denies forming alliance with Alan Kyerematen ahead of 2024 general elections
- Ellembele MP clashes with DCE over fixing of deplorable roads in the constituency
- At least 9 killed in highway ambush at Pusiga
- Ablakwa challenges Jean Mensa to provide proof that Parliament restricted EC’s operations
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters shameful, unlawful – Sammy Gyamfi