John Legend married Chrissy Teigen at a estate in Lake Como, Italy, on Saturday.
The 34-year-old singer and the 27-year-old supermodel tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at a lavish estate in Lake Como on Saturday.
A source confirmed the couple are now man and wife to E! News.
The Sports Illustrated beauty gave no indication she was about to say ‘I do’ when she attended shows at New York Fashion Week on Thursday but she revealed she had purchased three Vera Wang wedding gowns for her special day.
She told the Huffington Post: “Every time I went in [to Vera Wang] for a fitting, I couldn’t stop getting one. It’s just too pretty.”
A source previously revealed that they chose the scenic location for their wedding because “that’s where they fell in love.”
The insider said that the couple’s guests would be staying in a hotel in the region for about four or five days for the celebration.
Chrissy, who got engaged to John in 2011 after four years of dating, also recently said she was feeling relaxed about their nuptials as she had let her wedding planner take complete control of the event.
She said: “I’m excited. I can’t wait for the ceremony. [John] and I have been working and travelling so much that we just let our wedding planner do everything. We’re not neurotic about it. I just want to finally see all of my friends in one area.”
- Photos from #OcuppyJulorBiHouse protest
- South Korea raids US military bases in drugs probe
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators arrested
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery