The AM Show promises nothing but fireworks as we host Emeritus Professor, Stephen Adei, an erstwhile Director-General and Rector of the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, a one-time Chairman of the National Development Planning Commission, and a stay-on Chairman of the Ghana Revenue Authority.
Emeritus Professor Adei bares it all as he talks about Ghana, focusing on education (and boy, does he have a lot to say!), the get-rich-quick phenomenon, corruption, leadership, the economy, ‘dumsor’ and even about the Ghana International Christian High School.
Get ready for shockers as he opens up in ways he has never done before.
Did you know that the good old professor once was a ‘watchman’ in Sydney, Australia? And o! If you ever felt being a ‘pan-latrine-carrier’ was the worst of the worst and that nothing good could come out of someone engaging in that, think again!
Stephen Adei did both jobs – to provide for his family – and he has risen to the heights he has attained today!
Want to hear more? Tune in to the AM Show, Monday, from 6 to 9 a.m., as we bring you that all-important, fully engaging interaction between Emeritus Professor Stephen Adei and Host of the AM Show, Benjamin Akakpo.
It’s going to be one to be remembered! You miss it, you miss out!
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Government increases cocoa price by 21% to ¢800 a bag
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line into sea for 9 years
- Residents of Ashalaja sleep in kiosks as their homes remain flooded
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable – Theo Acheampong
- #NoToGalamsey: Failure to deal with ‘galamsey’ could lead to street terrorism – Prof. Gatsi
- AngloGold Ashanti pleased with community support to ward off illegal miners from Obuasi concession
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Prosecute Chairman Wontumi, Charles Bissue, others neck-deep in galamsey – NDC to Akufo-Addo
- Cities and Habitats, Ecobank launch ‘Rent to Own Boafo) home ownership package
- A-G advises Interior Ministry to compensate Ejura shooting victims
- GEPA optimistic of achieving 2029 NTES revenue target of $25.3bn
- Two health institutions in UK award £10 million to fight non-communicable diseases in West Africa
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- Cardiovascular diseases on the rise in Ghana; access to healthcare still a challenge – Report
- Power supply was curtailed to Weija, adjourning communities due to flood – ECG
- Nigeria Plans 15% Increase in Borrowing to Fund Record Deficit
- Government running Ghana as “a satellite state of international capital” – Martin Amidu
- Playback: NDC holds presser on illegal mining
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal