FC Nordsjaelland breakout star, Kamaldeen Sulemana has revealed he is ready to take the next step in his career ahead of the summer transfer window.
The 19-year-old is enjoying his best spell in Denmark this season, scoring 10 goals and providing three assists so far.
His standout performances have attracted interest from Ajax, Manchester United, Bayer Leverkusen, Liverpool, Olympique Marseille amongst others.
The Ghanaian winger admitted he will most likely be moving in the summer.
“Yes, I’m ready to take the next step. I can see myself playing at the big clubs. I’m open to all options, especially the top-5 leagues but also big clubs outside these leagues. AFC Ajax falls in this category. A great club.”
When Nordsjaelland faced Copenhagen on Monday in a 2-2 draw, director of football at Ajax, Marc Overmars was at the stadium to watch Sulemana.
Ajax are front runners and are expected to complete the move for the Ghanaian, who they’ve been after since January.
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- Social media reacts to Bawumia’s ‘One student, One laptop’ announcement
- Agyinasare says he has no intention to cast a slur on Nogokpo and Voltarians
- NPP group in Ashanti angry with Napo over his ‘anti-party’ comments
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- Stop insulting citizens if you want to be president again – Nana Akomea tells Mahama
- Akufo-Addo to address nation on Covid-19 fight, IMF deal tonight
- Don’t join NPP if you don’t believe in ‘Development in freedom’ motto – Pianim
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Today’s front pages: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Reality zone with Vicky Wireko: ECG’s revenue mobilisation drive: simply the best
- DreamChild Foundation poised for exciting HoodTalk Music Festival
- Legon Cities defeat drags Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- T-bills auction: Government fails to meet target again; interest rates still surging
- Government is resolute to ensure all-inclusive access to education – Bawumia
- New parliament: PM Modi inaugurates building amid opposition boycott
- Period poverty: ‘I don’t want anyone else to use rags for sanitary pads’
- How prosperity fuels dowry demand in India
- US debt ceiling deal ready for Congress vote, Joe Biden says
- Erdogan hails election victory but Turkey left divided
- Covid was not a cover-up for corruption – Akufo-Addo
- Sanitary pads should be tax-free; not menstrual luxury – Rosetta Ntriwaah Boakye
- Venice Biennale: The woman behind the whirlwind festival