Kasapreko Company Limited, one of the leading manufacturers of alcoholic and non-alcoholic products, has donated some relief items to the victims of the Appiatse explosion.
The company support, which is to a tune of ¢100,000 worth of products, includes 2800 cartons of Awake Bottled Water, 30 boxes of sanitisers and 2200 boxes of soft drinks worth, among other items.
Southwest Regional Manager of Kasapreko, Mr George Amoah, who presented the items on behalf of the company’s Managing Director, Richard Adjei said, the company deemed needful to support the people of Appiatse during these difficult times.
He added that as part of their Corporate Social Responsibilities, the CEO is dedicated to going the extra mile to support all those affected as they quest to get back to normalcy.
He further consoled the bereaved family for their losses and wished speedy recovery to others recovering at the hospitals.
Municipal Chief Executive of Prestea-Huni Valley, Dr Isaac Dasmani, who received the items, expressed gratitude to the Founder and Group Chairman of Kasapreko company Dr Kwabena Adjei for his kind gesture to the victims of the explosion.
He noted that Dr Adjei, a native of Wassa Amenfi, has supported the constituents in various endeavours over the years, and they are equally grateful for his support.
He, however, sought more support in their quest to take care of the victims comfortably.
- Accra floods twice in four days after another downpour
- Photos: Part of Accra-Tema Beach Road caves in after Monday night rains
- Sir John did not declare his assets
- Be circumspect about Sir John’s will; none of us will live to be stones – Former Aide
- ‘Deem Sir John’s alleged land ownership at Achimota Forest, Ramsar Site void’ – Jinapor directs Lands, Forestry Commissions
- Photos: Floods cause severe damage to parts of Accra
- Lands Commission flood: Your land documents are intact – Deputy Lands Minister assures
- 16-year-old girl stabbed to death in a fight over alleged boyfriend
- Man arrested for trying to cut off taxi driver’s genitals
- Ghanaians are oblivious of dangers of terrorism – Dr. Vladimir Antwi-Danso
Premier League approves Chelsea takeover deal by Todd Boehly consortium
Don’t be local champions — Camidoh advises artistes
Memorial lecture to be held in honour of Kojo Bentsi-Enchill Letsa
South Africans in shock over death of ‘Rhythm City’ actor Jamie Bartlett
Patapaa’s marriage to German wife, Liha Miller, reportedly hits rocks
I want to marry urgently — Actress Eucharia Anunobi
Lands Minister, Forestry Commission must appear before Parliament over Achimota Forest controversy – Alhassan Suhuyini
Francis Amuzu reveals why he would play for Belgium ahead of Ghana
OccupyGhana commends Land Minister but demands commission of inquiry into Achimota Forest lands controversy
Landslide scare hits residents around Weija-Kasoa ridge
Special Prosecutor charges failed Juaben MCE nominee with 26 counts of corruption
Lack of law enforcement to blame for poor planning, land use by local assemblies – Legal Practitioner
Mayor of New York to support Ghana’s tourism drive
Actor Jamie Bartlett dies aged 55
Adwoa Safo expected to appear before Privileges Committee on May 27