The monthly live band concert curated by LyfstylInc is scheduled for every first or last Wednesday of the month.
This week’s edition dubbed “Gh Hip Hop” is to celebrate the hip hop culture in Ghana with a live band performance set and a Dj set.
The goal for this event is to connect and unite Accra entertainment industry players together to treat them to good music while creating the chance to foster connections amongst themselves.
The concert starts at 7pm and will end at 12 am.
It will feature performances from Kofi Jamar, Tulenkey and others.
The rate is GHS 70.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: Waakye kills 5 including pregnant woman
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- Man butchered by unknown assailants at Krofrom in Ashanti Region
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Joy Prime’s BMPS Show returns: Is flirting disrespectful to your partner?
- Debt Exchange: Ghana Insurers Association urges policyholders to remain calm
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- KNUST findings cite reduction in green areas for increased flooding in Kumasi
- Develop a positive attitude – Apostle Nyamekye advises Ghanaians
- The Spanish town powered by waves
- GES commiserates with bereaved families of 8 drowned pupils
- Black Sherif bags 5 nominations from Soundcity MVP Awards
- 47th SWAG Awards gala set for Saturday, January 28
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- No amount of petitions and press conferences can reverse NDC’s new parliamentary leadership – Ras Mubarak
- Climate change reporting shouldn’t always be about doom – Lecturer
- A sex scene with Jim Iyke almost got me expelled from university – Actress
- BBC News presenter gets emotional in last ever sign-off
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diploma of murder