Koforidua Suhyen Sporting Club (KSSC) thrilled Talons FC by beating them 7-2 at Phar Rangers park in Mampong to book a spot in the final of the 1st division league qualifiers.
KSSC, who look destined to miss out on a place in the finals following their narrow defeat to Warriors last weekend, had a must win task and hope Fotobiman FC do them a favor by defeating Great Warriors.
Warriors started the matchday on top of the group. However a 4-0 defeat to Fotobiman FC ensured they dropped to 3rd in the group.
The games were played simultaneously at Dawu and the Mampong park respectively.
Following their Lackluster first half performance against Warriors, Coach Oppong made four changes to the side that lost last weekend.
Six unanswered goals in the first half started with Baba Fuseini’s brilliant strike outside the 18-yard box before Yussif Chibsah added his Hattrick, Baba Fuseini found the net again for his brace of the day with 1 goal each from Nelson Odoi and Frederick Twumasi was enough to seal a historic place in the middle-league finals for KSSC.
The final game which was scheduled to take place on Sunday, September 19 has been placed on hold following a crowd violence that disrupted the decider match between Okwahu United and Kwabibrem FC
- Police arrest man driving dangerously in viral video
- Reckless driver in viral video to appear in court today
- Colombia’s most wanted drug lord Otoniel captured
- Iranian governor slapped in the face during public speech
- NCA backtracks on Radio Gold, others not having their original frequencies
- Assistant police chief claims she was told to get abortion to keep her job
- I love security issues – Henry Quartey on why he didn’t want to be Greater Accra Regional Minister
- CAF Champions League: Hearts of Oak drop to Confederations Cup after being thrashed by Wydad
- CAF Champions League: Hearts of Oak poised to make history ahead of second leg against Wydad
- Agric Minister stopped my bid to introduce fertiliser manufacturing plant – Entrepreneur
CBOD calls on government to fix deplorable road network in petroleum management and storage area in Tema
World Bank outlines comprehensive debt solutions for countries with high debt
Akufo-Addo to launch alternative employment and livelihood programme today
Pastor whose prophecy triggered Shatta Wale’s hoax shooting to reappear in court today
Trafficked to Europe for sex: A survivor’s escape story
Mohamed Salah breaks Premier League goals record for Africa
Farmers in Ghana ready to grow genetically modified cowpea
Sudan’s civilian leaders arrested amid coup reports
Oyibi, Apollonia, Awoshie and other areas to experience power interruption
Manchester United 0-5 Liverpool: ‘This was a terrible mismatch and Solskjaer has to take blame?’
Today’s front pages: Monday, October 25, 2021
37th ICAG Graduation Ceremony: female UEW graduate adjudged overall best candidate
Komenda Sugar Factory: Alan Kyerematen never sold land to “Akpeteshie Distillers” – Trade Ministry
3 in Police custody for faking kidnapping incident in Takoradi
Spectacular and elusive Shelley’s eagle-owl rediscovered in Atewa Forest