Drama unfolded in Nhyira FM studios in Kumasi on Tuesday when a 55-year old man and his niece traded damning accusations in hot exchanges.
While Canada-based Kwame Agyemang accuses the 28-year old lady of stealing, she makes her own counter allegation of sexual harassment and attempted assault.
The man tells Nhyira FM he took in Rita on humanitarian grounds to assist his wife who had then given birth to twins.
At the time Rita had been thrown out of her home by his brother, Mr Agyemang claims.
Mr. Agyemang says two weeks later he divorced his wife and left for Canada when Rita alleged his wife was engaged in an extra-marital affair with his own friend.
He returned from his trip abroad to realize Rita had stolen assorted items from his house.
Rita, however, alleged Mr. Agyemang indecently touched her several times before he travelled abroad.
On one occasion after they had returned from a party drunk, Mr. Osei allegedly pushed her on to his bed and attempted to have sex with her but she managed to escape, Rita recounts.
According to Rita, her uncle kept on sending her pornographic materials on WhatsApp whilst away, an allegation Mr Agyemang admits.
She also alleges Mr. Agyemang asked her to leave her pubic hair unshaven till he returned from his trip abroad for a handsome reward.
She says on Mr. Agyemang’s return from Canada the harassment has been worse despite her resistance, adding he is making up the theft accusations to get back at her.
Mr. Agyemang insists his uncle is out to frame him up to escape the sexual harrassment allegation.
Nhyira FM has learned that Rita’s revelatons that her uncle's wife was having an affair ended up in machete battle and curses.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Petrol, diesel prices to stay same; LPG to go down 5% – IES
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Ama Ata Aidoo’s iconic 1987 interview that shook the world
- SIM card deactivation: Crowds besiege NIA centres for Ghana Card
- Bank Managers call on government to flush out ‘black market’ operators
- Judiciary must not be seen as bias in setting timelines for cases – Pumpuni Asante
- Seun Kuti opens up on experience in ‘three-person cell’ with 30 inmates
- We use ‘second-hand’ diapers, toilet rolls during menses – Girls admit as Mace supplies free sanitary pads
- Air New Zealand weighing passengers before flying
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- Supreme Court verdict sets the rule clear going forward – Daniel Domelevo
- I have no regret serving as Auditor-General – Yao Domelevo
- It’s better late than never – Domelevo rejoices over Supreme Court ruling against forced leave
- EC sets June 27 for Assin North by-election
- 2023 AfroSport Summit: LaLiga joins conference for second straight year
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Tighten rules of Public Financial Management Act to cut budget deficit – Terkper
- Adanwomasehene inaugurates 3-unit classroom block for Adanwomase R/C Primary
- Ghana to fully digitize GMet weather observation system