Kumawood actor Lil Win has severely been criticised by his followers after he posted a series of videos of ladies twerking to his new song.
The actor took to Instagram to promote his new ‘Kpoo’ song with a dance challenge. The selected dance video stood a chance of winning ¢1000.
Some of the videos submitted had scantily clad women twerking to the song, much to the dismay of his followers.
“This is disgusting and a disgrace. Remember the internet never forgets so mind whatever you do,” one user using the handle Adiepena wrote under a post.
Some followers were also disappointed the actor cum singer decided to post the videos especially when many of his followers are young kids.
Many followers who were unhappy with the posts and called on the actor to delete them.
“Please have some respect for ladies and stop posting all these things ok,” another user Empress added.
- Debt Exchange: 8 banks highly exposed to government bonds, may be hit hardest – Report
- Playback: Parliament determines Ken Ofori-Atta’s fate
- Minority loses censure motion to dismiss Ofori-Atta
- Restructuring Ghana’s Debt: Pay your taxes, reduce size of government – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Cedi strengthens further against dollar; $1 now ¢13
- 2023 Budget: 4 key areas that received less allocation than National Cathedral
- Ofori-Atta’s censure motion: Our side didn’t take sitting allowances – Ablakwa
- Driver’s mate killed, 2 in critical condition in gory accident at Gomoa Dominase
- Cutting government’s ‘afro’ to match the people’s haircut: video analysis
- ‘Ajax is getting too small for Mohammed Kudus’ – Inaki Williams
- You have to be a fisherman’s girlfriend to purchase his catch – Fish processors
- Censure motions are serious parliamentary business – Abu Jinapor
- KiDi to collaborate with Bollywood star on new track
- Suspension of road toll collection was not done legally – Sulemana Briamah
- Ghanaian adults prefer religious and traditional justice systems to formal one – GSS
- Improving rural education: A teacher is giving hope to pupils of Nkwantapong D/A Primary School
- Kumawood actor Okomfo Kolege tearfully announces wife’s burial date
- I am not prepared to fail – Prof. Addai-Mensah tells union executives at KATH
- Playback: PM Express business edition discuss market confidence risk and debt restructuring programme
- Censure motion will keep Ministers on their toes – Inusah Fuseini
- Qatar 2022: So close yet so far; Black Stars edition
- D’banj’s arrest is misconceived, malicious — Lawyer
- Censure Motion: Minority failed to gather experts to nail Ken Ofori-Atta – Prof. Gyampo
- Lands Minister commissions centre to track explosive vehicles and excavators
- Broda Harrison releases Christmas EP dubbed Everlasting Father