The General Overseer of the International Central Gospel Church (ICGC), Pastor Mensa Otabil is currently holding a virtual church service.
This will be followed by a second service which will be opened to congregants.
The arrangement forms part of measures put in place by ICGC to stop the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
Since the outbreak of Covid-19 in the country, ICGC together with other churches have been streaming services online to ensure that audience stay connected to the things of God in the comfort and safety of their homes.
- Police intervene to bring deadly clash between Nima and Mamobi youth under control
- Nigerians troll Ghanaians after AFCON loss
- Captain Smart to face prosecution over ¢25,000 fraud case
- Nobody can intimidate any chief under my watch – Asantehene
- My mother got me initiated at a Tigare shrine – Psalm Adjeteyfio
- Police discover ammunitions following deadly clash between Nima and Maamobi youth
- Bel-Aqua 500ml bottles to be temporarily found without usual plastic sheets around cap
- Playback: Ghana Vs Comoros
- 2021 AFCON: Twitter users blame Anas’ Number 12 exposé for Black Stars’ exit
- It’s not true 90% of recently recruited staff have been dismissed – BoG
Education Ministry begins negotiations with UTAG
5 dead, 14 injured in accident on Kintampo-Techiman highway
Only Ghana Card will be accepted for financial transactions from July 1 – BoG
Black Stars’ AFCON exit: Milovan doesn’t deserve GFA’s sympathy – Gabby Otchere-Darko
GPRTU threatens to join C-DAG increase transport fares should government fail to reduce fuel prices
3 more Covid-19 deaths recorded by GHS
Ghana card will be only identification for banking transactions from July 1, 2022 – BoG
Ofosu-Ampofo, Boahen trial adjourned to February 17
Reward me with presidential candidate for my invaluable service – Kofi Apraku to NPP
Kumawood movie industry is doing well but needs a revamp – Timothy Bentum
145 enterprises in Accra owe Tourism Development Fund ₵678, 856.15 as of Dec. 2021
Oliver Barker-Vormawor: Legacies of a colonised people – Conceptual indices for reframing Dormaahene and Asantehene controversy
Ablakwa calls for disbandment of current Black Stars, Milovan’s sacking
Owusu Bempah fails to show up in court
Father on the run with 7-year-old daughter to stop her from getting Covid-19 vaccine