The New Patriotic Party has elected its new national executives to steer the affairs of the party in preparation for the 2024 general elections.
The party has for some time now consistently expressed optimism in ‘breaking the eight’, thus retaining power after 2024 elections.
Tonight, PM Express will analyse how possible it is, particularly now that the party has new national executives.
Join Host Evans Mensah and panelists on JoyNews channel for the discussion.
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- BoG dollar auction: Demand outstrips supply by $72.2m as $1 hits ¢10.92
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Social media users impressed with Black Sherif’s ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- Arrest all 3 men – Sonnie Badu tells police after man flogging toddler goes viral
- ‘Forget about votes; call Chairman Wontumi to account’ – Martin Kpebu to Akufo-Addo
- Today’s front pages: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- ‘ECG has not agreed to any percentages with Hubtel’ – ECG MD
- Court orders CID Boss to provide safety report on alleged bride killers
- There is too much uncertainty in the business environment – Twum Akwaboah
- Deputy Energy Minister, Amin Adam, appointed Board Chairman of New Producers Group
- Increasing monetary policy rate will not reduce inflation – Badu Aboagye
- Austerity is bad for economic growth – Prof. Charles Ackah
- The Central Bank’s policy a measure in the wrong direction – Prof. Charles Ackah
- Akosua Agyapong eulogises mom
- ‘Horrible and terrible’ – German Ambassador on illegal mining
- My vehicle was set ablaze on Samatex premises – Wontumi alleges
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- Livestream: PM Express business edition discusses impact of policy rate on businesses
- Gertrude Agyemang: Customer Service Week and the ECG prepaid meter challenge