VISMA foundation, a sports philanthropic group made of professional ladies from all spheres of life, have has presented items worth thousands of cedis to the Christ Faith Foster Home at Frafraha in Accra.
The donation was to mark the birthday celebration of the founder of the Foundation, Mavis Amanor.
Items donated were detergents, assorted drinks, shirts and toiletries among others.
Speaking after the donation, founder, and leader Mavis Amanor said “VISMA FOUNDATION believes in lending a hand to the needy in society, and this is one of the many we have done, and intend to do”
An elated Miss Amanor together with members of the foundation interacted with children, and guardians of the home, and assured them of more donations in the future.
Expressing her appreciation, Mavis Amanor said: “She was grateful to all who supported to make this possible”.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ga West Municipal Assembly auctions 4 "arrested" goats for ¢665
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor
- No arrests made in fatal Achimota clashes
- CAMFED echos call for more action against teenage pregnancy
- Catholic Bishop wants to drop holy water out of a helicopter in mass exorcism
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Worldwide displacement tops 70m - UN urges solidarity in response
- ‘Show us this idiot’: Nigerian community wants to meet suspect in missing Taadi girls case
- High court backs NCA’s 45km maximum coverage radius for radio stations