Audio By Carbonatix
The Duchess of Cambridge's wedding dress is to be placed on display at Buckingham Palace.
A multi-tiered replica of the wedding cake will also go on view, when the palace is next opened to the public.
Meanwhile, St James's Palace says that the duke and duchess are to move into a home at Kensington Palace.
The couple will spend time both there and north Wales, where Prince William is currently working as an RAF search and rescue helicopter pilot.
The prince had previously lived at the palace with Prince Harry and Diana, Princess of Wales, after her divorce from the Prince of Wales.
The London apartment he will share with his new bride will not be the one he used to live in.
The couple currently share an apartment at Clarence House with Prince Harry when they are in the capital.
They are expected to move within the next few weeks.
A spokesman from St James's Palace said: "We can confirm that The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's official London residence will temporarily become a property at Kensington Palace.
"A number of options for longer-term solutions are still being considered.
"The couple's main home will continue to be their house on Anglesey, and their household office will continue to be based at St James's Palace."
Source: BBC
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Ronaldinho seeks 300th goal with comeback aged 46
4 hours -
Your voice, your future – Opare Addo opens National Youth Forum 2026
4 hours -
GRA pushes data-driven tax administration to boost revenue mobilisation
4 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Bompata crushes Sacred Heart’s hopes of reaching one-eighth stage
4 hours -
Africa Golf Tourism Convention opens in South Africa to unlock opportunities
4 hours -
BOGISS alleged sexual assault: Dr Apaak demands protection for autism victim
4 hours -
GTEC trains tertiary officials on new affiliation quality assurance framework
4 hours -
Luv FM High School Debate: OKESS, OSASS silence K’Wey Gey and KASS in fierce round of 16
4 hours -
Alcaraz to play US Open after four months out
4 hours -
Even if all foreigners leave, South Africa’s problems will remain – Dr Yamson blames state failure
5 hours -
Mahama announces GH¢500m district housing programme; rollout to begin this year
5 hours -
Energy Committee yet to receive July 29 blackout report – Adomako-Mensah
5 hours -
Five in six Ghana health facilities fall short of basic sanitation standard – WHO/UNICEF
5 hours -
Mohammed Fuseini in talks over Troyes move from Union SG
6 hours -
‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September
6 hours