Uncle of the deceased Joy Brands Manager, Elvis Kwashie, says humility is the greatest legacy his nephew left behind.
Speaking on the Super Morning Show on Friday, March 11, 2021, Mr Joshua Dzidzornu, affectionately called Uncle Josh, asserted that one trait Elvis exhibited since childhood, which can impact generations, is his humility.
“Elvis was a very humble person. [Growing up] He was someone who didn’t want anyone to scold him, so he always did the right thing,” he said.
“Materially, we can talk of a lot, but if we’re talking about what he has left which we can build on, it’s his humility, selflessness, and respect for humanity,” he said.
He said this as part of discussions of the show in remembrance of the late Elvis Kwashie.
Commenting on the state of affairs after the departure of their beloved, Mr Dzidzornu said the family is yet to come to terms with the loss.
“His death has caused great havoc to the family. Everyone was looking up to him, and everyone is still devastated, ” he said.
On Saturday, March 12, Elvis Kwashie will be laid in state at the forecourt of the State House in Accra at 8 am for public viewing and burial service.
Subsequently, the body will be conveyed to his hometown, Asadame in the Volta Region, for burial.
- GRA locks up popular event center ‘Underbridge’
- British officials release date for King Charles III’s coronation
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- ‘I have given up on dating; guys do not take me seriously’ – Comedienne Jacinta
- Black Sherif’s ‘Oh Paradise’ about late girlfriend gets fans emotional
- NSMQ 2022: Competing schools arrive on KNUST campus ahead of prelims
- Court orders CID Boss to provide safety report on alleged bride killers
- One dead in Tetegu floods
- Black Sherif didn’t lose BET, his nomination is a win – Reggie Rockstone
- Posterity will judge Akufo-Addo, other leaders meanly if galamsey fight is not won – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Rotaract Club of Ho supports Akrofu Xeviofe pupils with educational materials
- Members of pro-Alan group accuse Bawumia of campaigning contrary to National Council directive
- In pictures: Illegal mining activities in the Bosome Freho District
- BoG’s timing of policy rate adjustment was wrong – Economist
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: An open letter to Dr. Bawumia on the occasion of his 59th birthday
- Bawumia dances to ‘Buga’ song to mark 59th birthday
- Ellembelle District receives school infrastructure project from Eni Ghana and Partners
- Coachella files copyright infringement lawsuit against Afrochella
- We failed to deal with local triggers of inflation before Russia-Ukraine war – Prof. Bokpin
- Ghana Music Awards UK comes off on October 29
- Samira Bawumia celebrates husband on 59th birthday
- Laboratory scientists call for establishment of public health emergency preparedness fund
- It cost ₵200k to produce ‘Run For Your Wife’ play – George Quaye
- Halt PPP arrangement for a laboratory facility – Medical Laboratory Professionals tell government
- Nima Dreams: A documentary about how lack of infrastructure is affecting talent growth