A Political Science lecturer at the University of Cape Coast (UCC) who is also a known political analyst, Dr Kingsley Adjei has died.
Dr Adjei, who was very popular for his political analysis on political shows
across the country, passed on Friday evening at a private facility.
The lecturer was said to have died of a heart attack.
A family member said Dr Adjei complained of a heart attack on
Thursday dawn and was rushed to the UCC Hospital for medical treatment.
“They put him on oxygen and instructed us to go for seven tests but
interestingly we could not have any of the tests at the hospital unless a
private facility,” the family relation said.
According to the family member, they consulted a family friend who advised that they move him to Cape Coast Teaching Hospital after being told that the tests will be ready in five hours.
“It took a long time before we got an ambulance, even that one didn’t have
oxygen so we had to take extra minutes to look for one and put him in it,” the family member said.
He was transferred to Korle Bu Teaching Hospital from Cape Coast Teaching Hospital.
According to the relation, the sick lecturer was referred to a private facility in Labone as he could not be admitted to Korle Bu.
Dr Adjei died at the Labone facility on Friday evening.
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters unnecessary, undemocratic – Naana Opoku-Agyemang
- #FixTheCountry calls for release of arrested protestors in #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstration
- Rwandan serial killer who hid bodies in kitchen pleads guilty
- Sit-in demonstration at EC office to commence on Friday
- Building a successful brand through organizational culture
- Cecilia Dapaah has never owned a real estate business – PA rubbishes claims by OSP
- Achieving succession planning success: The importance of a holistic succession strategy
- African fintech, Web3 leaders to convene at Africa Money and DeFi summit in Accra
- Domelevo supports removal of Finance Minister and BoG Governor
- Sogbe Amalgamated Family Union launched to champion educational, economic, and social development
- CPP denies forming alliance with Alan Kyerematen ahead of 2024 general elections
- Ellembele MP clashes with DCE over fixing of deplorable roads in the constituency
- At least 9 killed in highway ambush at Pusiga
- Ablakwa challenges Jean Mensa to provide proof that Parliament restricted EC’s operations
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters shameful, unlawful – Sammy Gyamfi