Renowned global Afrobeats star, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, better known as Wizkid is set to stage his first-ever headline concert in Accra this December.
Owing to a streak of major achievements and hit releases throughout his career and especially in 2022, Nigeria’s finest Afrobeat sensation is about to pull off an epic concert in Ghana on December 10.
Big Wiz is set to make another major statement at the 40,000 seater Accra Sports Stadium right after his November 16th concert at New York’s Madison Square Garden and November 24th gig at the Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Patrons are expecting an exclusive treat as the event will see the multiple award-winning act give a first-ever live performance of songs from his new album; “More Love Less Ego”.
It would be his debut performance of the new album in Africa.
Tickets for the Wizkid Live in Ghana concert are available at https://wizkidlive.hapniin.com/ .
Meanwhile, his new album ‘More Love Less Ego’ is streaming here – https://wizkid.lnk.to/MoreLoveLessEgo.
The event is powered by Live Hub Entertainment, Starboy, and Finali Group Entertainment.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Cristina Fernández: Argentina vice-president found guilty of corruption
- Cyril Ramaphosa: How Arthur Fraser landed South Africa’s president in trouble
- PM Express Analysis: Paying more for Water & Electricity – A conversation with PURC Executive Secretary
- 2022 FIFA WC: Morocco takes charge of the African challenge after dumping Spain
- Public servants are justified in asking for increase in salaries – Minority Leader
- Police secures court remand for three persons involved in gold scam and robbery
- Banda Khalifa: The Manhyia Saga exemplifies a toxic work environment.
- Good Shepherd R/C JHS wins Junior Science and Maths Quiz 2022
- Masantewaa Emporium represents Ghana at Runway Dubai
- Ghana Muslim Mission commissions clinic for residents at Korle-Gonno
- Delay in speech development in children can be genetic – Speech therapist
- Tanzania to spend cash on schools instead of independence day
- Security guard gunned down on Tarkwa-Banso road
- Brosankro-Aprakukrom Murder: Bereaved families appeal to IGP
- Prices of hair extensions up as festive season nears