Imagine Ghana has unveiled the winner of its Imagine Ghana Logo Competition, which was launched earlier in April.
Imagine Ghana, which is positioning itself to become an information hub on all tourism opportunities in Ghana, initiated the competition as part of its efforts to find an authentic Ghanaian logo.
Mr. Nii Teiko Tackie [R] Winner
Ghanaian designers were asked to submit designs which embodied the theme of the organisation: People, Places and Experiences.
After more than three hundred submissions from Ghanaian designers all over the world and a shortlisting process by external judges, a winner was declared.
Mr. Nii Teiko Tackie, the winner, is a freelance brand strategist.
After making it to a shortlist with two other designers, he was selected the winner through public voting on all Imagine Ghana’s Social Media platforms.
Mr. Tackie takes home a cash prize of GH¢ 5,000, as well as an agreement for future collaborations with Imagine Ghana.
His logo will be incorporated in all Imagine Ghana branding concepts and activities. The winning logo, an innovative and creative work, incorporated certain elements that Mr. Tackie explains in this statement:
“The new logo is an artistic rendering to represent the vibrant nature and excitement in the country all year round.
It also represents our sunny beaches, rich culture, and welcoming locals. The brand is fun, confident and directed to the key audience; the tourist.”
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GSE gets new Ag. Managing Director, Ekow Afedzie
- SEC puts 21 investment firms under forensic audit
- Private companies urged to invest more in water for underprivileged
- TOR debt reaches ¢1.85b as of April 30
- Irate traders close shops of foreign retailers at Opera Square again
- Ghana has not failed to secure buyer for 2020/21 beans – COCOBOD denies report
- Report: BoG Governor's MPC briefings and justification for banking reforms
- Goil vs Total: which has the happier shareholders?
- IFS blames high policy rate on gov't borrowing
- Santol Energy meets ISO international standards
- SC Keyboard: StanChart launches first social banking solution
- MTN ends 2019 21 Days of Y’ello Care programme
- Rawlings backs Frimpong Boateng's call for use of organic-based fertilisers
- Gov't injects fresh capital into banks as bond-sale plan flops
- AirtelTigo launches special offer for Hajj pilgrims