Let’s pretend you’ve approached your crush, scored the phone number, and are now getting ready to send *the* text. You know, the one that will set the tone for the whole conversation. (No pressure or anything.)
Even though you’re totally fine and definitely not-not freaking out, it doesn’t hurt to be at least a lil prepared so that when you do finally text your person-to-be, you can hit them with the perfect pickup line.
Sure, you could always go with the standard “hey” (plus a million extra yyyyys to show you’re really into them), but you only get one chance to send that first text—and you really want to impress.
While some may choose a friendly route, I like to let my crushes know what’s up via a flirty pickup line right from the beginning.
So if you’re all like, “Alright, yes, bet, let’s do this” here are le best flirty pickup lines to send (or save to your Notes tab for later). You’re welcome!
- *crystal ball emoji* 🔮 I see me in your future.
- I bet you smiled when you saw my name pop up on your phone just now. *monkey covering eyes emoji* 🙈
- Let’s play iPhone games! If I win, you take me out. If you win, I take you out. *trophy emoji* 🏆
- Well, I texted you. What are your other two wishes? *genie emoji* 🧞
- So aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living?
- I’d like to take you to the movies, but they don’t let you bring in your own snacks. *popcorn emoji* 🍿
- I believe in following my dreams. Can I have your Instagram?
- I can’t see you right now, but I bet you look great.
- Can I save you in my phone as “future loml”?
- Can you send me a selfie? I just want to show my mom what my future partner looks like.
- Do you have a name you want me to save you as in my phone or should I just put “mine”?
- So I already got your number, what’s next? *winky face emoji* 😉
- Is it just the WiFi? Or am I totally feeling a connection?
- Do you believe in love at first text or should I text you again?
- Are you Siri? Because you autocomplete me.
- I tried to send you something flirty, but I couldn’t fit in the text box.
- I had to remove my space bar so I could get closer to you.
- Greetings and salivations.
- I guarantee you, I’m not flirting with you. I’m just being extra nice to someone who’s extra attractive.
- Are you a keyboard? Because you’re just my type.
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Turkey earthquake: “Huge and miraculous” – Christian Atsu’s local manager reacts to his rescue
- Turkey earthquake: Ghanaian students recount horror
- Demand for dollars ease; BoG sold only $9.2m on spot market
- Majority leader stops taking fuel allocation in response to Ghana’s economic woes
- Digital Cooperation Organisation makes case for collaboration at LEAP in Saudi Arabia
- Asante Akim Marathon winner to compete in world cross country competition
- DDEP: Government commends bondholders who have tendered their bonds
- DDEP: Government grants 3-day administrative window for bondholders to complete processes
- Merqury Quaye to headline first DJ concert in Ghana on March 5
- Playback: One-on-one with Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- ‘The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want’ – Bagbin prays for Haruna Iddrisu and co
- Epixode hopes to be as big as Grammy winner Kabaka Pyramid ‘one day’
- Teachers are poised to teach, but no logistics – GNAT
- Sex is a very healthy aerobic exercise – Dr. Yaw Osarfo
- Four men jailed for molesting a teenager at Agogo
- ‘I’m excited to show everyone at Southampton what I can do’ – Kamaldeen Sulemana
- 32-year-old nurse commits suicide in Kpasera, Savannah Region
- Haruna Iddrisu did not sell out NDC to us – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu