Manchester City target Dani Alves has left Serie A champions Juventus after one season in Italy.
The 34-year-old Brazilian right-back confirmed his departure via his Instagram account.
"Today our professional relationship ends and I will carry with me all of those who with love and a true heart make Juve a great club," he wrote.
City have been linked with a move for Alves with Juve saying they would release him from his contract.
Alves added: "I apologise to the fans of Juventus if they at some point thought I did something to offend them. Never had ever the intention, just I have a way of living things spontaneously that few understand. Even if it seems I'm not perfect, but my heart it is pure. "
"I would like to thank all the Juventus fans for the year I've had, to my team-mates who welcomed me like the professionals they are, for a club that wins and reaches finals."
His final game for Juventus was the 4-1 Champions League final defeat by Real Madrid in Cardiff. Alves made 33 appearances as the club sealed the domestic double for the third successive year.
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Government to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians I know in Ghana – Prof. Stephen Adei
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- IMF confirms Ghana’s intention to conduct debt restructuring in 2023
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- Recent measures by government to revamp the economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Qatar 2022: I am playing to the instructions of the head coach – Thomas Partey
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- ‘My worst punishment was to be told not to go to school’ – First UG Female Finance Professor
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Lemonade Finance presents Delay in “Wo si woyε musician?”
- Hubtel extends operations to the Northern Region
- NACOC seizes Amphetamine tablets concealed in café worth $1.4m
- GRA to focus on Hospitality and Tourism Sector during festive season to rake in revenue
- COVID Levy: People feel scammed – Kofi Bentil
- Sam Jonah: Extractives, climate change and energy transition: what the future holds for Africa
- Darkovibes releases new single ‘Yao’
- Qatar 2022: Ghanaians want Black Stars to exact revenge on Uruguay
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- It’s not my fault Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty in 2010 – Luis Suarez