NDC Presidential Candidate, John Evans Atta Mills, left Accra on Wednesday evening for the German city of Hamburg as a guest of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD).
The SPD in collaboration with the Friedrich-Ebert Foundation, is organizing an International Conference under the theme “Compass 2020: Germany In International Relations”.
Whilst in Germany, the NDC presidential candidate would hold discussions with German Foreign Minister, Frank-Walter Steinmer as well as SPD Chairman, Kurt Beck.
Prof. Mills would also be part of two panel discussions on “Security and Disarmament” and the “Middle East” and would meet with some NDC caucuses in Germany.
The presidential candidate is being accompanied by, Johnson Asiedu Nketia, NDC General Secretary, Samuel Ofosu Ampofo, National Organiser; Mrs. Margaret Clark Kweisi, National Treasurer; Kofi Attor, Director of International Relations, and Antwi Boasiako-Sekeyre, Chief of Staff, Office of the Presidential Candidate.
The delegation is expected back next week.
- Former NSMQ contestant, Francis Tetteh reported dead
- 13 reasons behind Akuapem Poloo’s sentencing
- NDC suspects doctoring of Techiman South election summary sheets
- Mahama must call sycophantic campaigners to order – Kunbuor
- Kuami Eugene reacts after KiDi said his communication is poor
- NRSA petitions MTTD to investigate Cocobod vehicle that broke traffic regulations
- We’re running into a credibility problem – Kunbour on unanswered calls for NDC’s election 2020 collated figures
- Stolen ring causes teenager’s finger to rot at Pantang
- Kuami Eugene describes critics of his attire during Range Rover presentation as shallow
- ECG to announce ‘dumsor’ timetable for works on Pokuase BSP
Kotoko to pay Maxwell Konadu $105,000 for breach of contract
Ghana’s CEOs Summit to push for Digital Economy Act
ECG releases ‘dumsor’ timetable; outages to begin May 10
Choosing Alan or Bawumia as 2024 flagbearer may not augur well for NPP – Ben Ephson
Worawora Government Hospital appeal to residents to donate blood
Cadre’s influence in NDC dwindling – Ben Ephson
Sibi residents in Oti Region call on government for access to potable water
People of Shiari calls on government for development facelift
BoG implements policies to accelerate digital financial inclusion
Chelsea preparing to withdraw from European Super League
Teacher allegedly butchers man in Bono Region
Amasaman MP makes donation to Muslims to mark Ramadan celebration
Court rejects bail application of business executive held over spousal murder
Joy Sports team divided over European Super League
Majority of Ghanaians at risk of contracting Covid-19 if not vaccinated in next 2 to 3 months – Health experts