Betway, Ghana’s leading online sports betting company, in collaboration with the Ghana League Clubs Association (GHALCA) will hold a skill-sharing seminar for coaches and administrators of Women’s League Clubs at the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra on August 26.
Participants will include the sixteen (16) elite clubs in the Ghana Women’s Premier League as well as the ten (10) regional champions.
The seminar is part of the Betway Up initiative which was set up to upskill and uplift sports teams in Ghana.
The seminar will bring together experts who will be sharing experiences on sports science, club leadership, communication as well as bring them up to speed with global sports management standards.
Resource Persons will include Desiree Ellis Head Coach of Banyana Banyana and 1999 World Cup participant and now the Head Coach of the Black Queens Mercy Tagoe.
Since its commencement in January, the Betway Up initiative has touched a number of sports communities through its skills sharing seminars and donations.
Most recently, through a collaboration with the Sports Writers Association (SWAG) and GHALCA, the Betway Up P.R Summit was organised to equip public relations officers of the football clubs with new tools for public engagement and enhance their communication skills in sports media management.
About the Betway Group
The Betway Group is a leading provider of first-class entertainment across sports betting and casino. Launched in 2006, the company operates across a number of regulated online markets and holds licenses in Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, South Africa, Zambia, Mozambique, Nigeria and Tanzania.
Betway prides itself on providing its customers with a bespoke, fun and informed betting experience, supported by a safe and secure environment. Sports Betting Group Ghana Limited powered by Betway is licensed by the Gaming Commission of Ghana.
Betway is also the official principal sponsor of Ashanti Gold SC, Aduana Stars FC and Liberty Professionals FC.
For more information about Betway please visit: www.betway.com.gh
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Turkey earthquakes: Christian Atsu found – Turkish media confirm
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Yul Edochie’s first wife threatens to sue actress over photoshopped image with Judy Austin
- Ankaful Psychiatric Hospital offers free treatment to former ‘NSMQ shark’
- Don’t behave like Finance Ministry is your personal property – Kpebu tells Ofori-Atta over nonpayment of matured coupons
- Glory to God – Social media users rejoice after Christian Atsu found alive
- Put hefty taxes on alcohol, cigarettes to generate funds money to fight cancer
- Total household spending falls by 11% in 2022 – UK-Ghana Chamber of Commerce survey
- NDC to consider reforms for selecting leaders in Parliament – National Council of Elders
- We want to make VAR interventions more understandable for spectators – Pierluigi Collina
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Mukwala nets brace as Kotoko run riot against Accra Lions
- Parliament resumes from recess today
- ‘You are free to sign DDEP is not the same as exemption’ – Dr Adu Anane Antwi
- Stonebwoy shares pictures of red carpet moments at 2023 Grammys
- Ghana Gas to build second Processing Plant; 1.5k jobs assured
- Remarkable progress with ongoing IMF programme is significant to recovery efforts; momentum must be sustained – Ofori-Atta
- The origin of Hiplife: How rapping in Twi ‘blew people’s minds’
- Family of Thomas Sankara boycotts burial plans
- Court reinstates sacked anti-corruption chief