The Black Stars of Ghana have dropped one place in FIFA’s latest world rankings.
The four-time Africa Cup of Nations winners are now 61st, after being previously ranked 60th. This means the Black Stars are still the least ranked country heading into the 2022 World Cup.
On the continent, the Black Stars are ranked 11th, with Senegal maintaining top spot. Morocco, Tunisia, Nigeria and Algeria complete Africa’s top five.
Brazil also maintain their top spot on the globe in a very familiar top 10, with Italy leapfrogging Spain into 6th, the only change.
172 games were played in total for the latest rankings, with Ghana (5) playing the most games.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change