Confederation of African Football have announced the best eleven of the first round of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations with no Ghanaian player in the team.
The group stages came to an end on Wednesday with the next round set to for Saturday and Friday.
The following players made the team of the group stages. Tunisia and Egypt dominate with two players each.
Fabrice Ondoa Ebogo (Cameroon)
Ahmed Fathi (Egypt), Ahmed Hegazy (Egypt), Modou Kara Mbodji (Senegal) and Hamza Mendyl (Morocco).
Mohammed Ben Amor (Tunisia), Youssef Msakni (Tunisia) and Boussoufa Mbark (Morocco)
Junior Kabananga Kalonji (DR Congo), Naim Sliti (Tunisia) and Denis Bouanga (Gabon).
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force for attempted forceful removal from office
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
NPP Coordinator condemns alleged forceful removal of DCOP Opare Addo from office
Ablekuma Central Assembly warns against building without permits
Ghana Armed Forces set to conduct anti-terrorism exercise
National Coordinator of School Feeding Programme sacked
NSMQ 2021: I silently prayed to overcome stage fright – Drobo SHS contestant shares experience
Jean Mensa doesn’t care about those who lost their lives in 2020 elections – Peter Otokunor
Contractors who do shoddy work to pay more for maintenance – Roads Minister warns
AUCC, Knowledge Innovations to host first training course in Financial Technologies
Task force to check illegal transport fares set up
Ghana Library Authority shortlisted for London Book Fair Awards
Expect some symptoms after receiving second Covid-19 jab – GHS to Ghanaians
Ghana’s Golden Girl: Martha Bissah grabs second degree at Norfolk University
Covid-19 vaccines: Persons who received 1st jab from March 1 to 9 eligible for second dose – GHS
Musicians in Ghana will not be poor if we enforce the laws – GHAMRO CEO
I haven’t granted nor extended mineral rights to any mining company – Lands Minister