In an impromptu Instagram Live update on Saturday night (Oct. 17), the rapper said she left the social media platform because she was frustrated over tweets from followers who were criticising her and harassing Offset.
“A whole bunch of 15-year-olds telling me how to live my life like I’m mother—-ing Ariana Grande or something,” Cardi said in her rant, “like I came from Disney or something.”
“I’m so tired that because of y’all I’ve gotta continuously explain myself,” said Cardi, who recently reconciled with Offset after filing for divorce.
“I didn’t put my divorce out there, a f—ing court clerk put it out there. And because people are making rumours up, ‘Oh, this guy has a girl pregnant,’ this and that, I have to address it.”
Cardi then complained about comments her fans have left about Offset.
“You guys want to be harassing this n—-. Bro, if I work things out, why are you going to this n—-‘s Twitter to harass him? That s— don’t make no f—ing sense,” she said.
She also brought up remarks left about her recently being seen smoking a cigarette, clarifying that she was not smoking due to being stressed out about her relationship with Offset.
“I’m bored, and I was drinking on my birthday,” she explained.
Cardi B threw shade at Ariana Grande during a recent Instagram Live pic.twitter.com/LnzlNUsTdf— Ariana Grande Updates☁️ (@poparianabutera) October 18, 2020
“Offset is not the only f–king problem that I deal with,” Cardi said. “To be honest with you, my marriage is one of the least worries that I have right now.
Cardi B addresses fans on instagram live…. 😬 pic.twitter.com/KYZai3DMQC— tiffany (@jonestiff314) October 17, 2020
“I love my fans and I’m thankful and I’m grateful for everything you do, but some of you really be acting like I sleep with ya,” she added.
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- Kwabena Agyepong welcomed back to NPP after 6 years suspension
- Manu, who delayed Ghana’s 4x100m baton, had never received one – Coach
- SALL kicks against EC’s decision to amend C.I. for them to vote in 2024
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Former students of Takoradi Technical University reject certificate
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
Israel: Hamas launches rocket attack on Tel Aviv
Military taskforce deployed to fight illegal mining facing local resistance – Defense Minister
Manchester City win Premier League title after Manchester United lose to Leicester
Soyuncu’s header gives Leicester win at Man Utd to hand Man City title
3 communities in Krachi East Municipality calls on government for portable water
3 police officers, others remanded for alleged secret burial
Decision to reinstate Kwabena Agyepong was unanimous – Freddie Blay
Military fight illegal miners in ‘Operation Halt’
One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
Ashanti Region: Fire kills eight in first quarter of 2021
Power outages in parts of Accra to last 8 days – ECG, GRIDCO
Esther Akosua Acheampong Edoo
Ghana has not made progress in agriculture – Edward Kareweh