This celebrity sandwich sculpture really cuts the mustard. It should: It’s a ham and cheese sandwich that looks amazingly like actor Vin Diesel.
The intricately carved deli-cacy is the work of William Osman, a mechanical/electrical engineer in Ventura, California.
Osman’s speciality is posting YouTube videos that he describes as having “dubious quality, questionable integrity and unethical delivery.”
Naturally, a guy with those attributes couldn’t turn down a challenge from a viewer who wanted him to make a Vin Diesel deli sandwich “using laser-cut cross sections of laser-cut ham.”
Osman used a computer program to create a model of Diesel’s upper torso. He then used the laser to cut layers and layers of the cheapest supermarket ham he could buy.
Those layers were then assembled into Vin Diesel’s likeness.
The model of Diesel’s upper torso seems extra busty, but the face definitely resembles the star of “The Fast And Furious” franchise.
As celebrity sandwiches go, Osman’s creation looks pretty good. However, in the video he seems afraid that Diesel is going to chew him out.
“If Vin Diesel ever sees this, I’m sorry,” he says at one point. Later on, he adds, “This is one of the worst things I have ever done, like, in my life.”
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card
- Ghanaian musicians die paupers; GHAMRO, MUSIGA are a mess – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Policeman sits on the floor to plead with demonstrators to unblock roads
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Let’s tread cautiously as investigations continue – Domelevo
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako
- The Career Trail: Quitting banking for jewellery business; Ella Cadie’s bold career shift
- I’ll release audio recording of Kan Dapaah’s $1m offer to silence me – Barker-Vormawor