In what may be described as an interesting departure from the norm, three young Ghanaian models living with Autism have been appointed Brand Ambassadors for the rebranded Verna Natural Mineral Water.
The girls, Nana Yaa Ohenewa Kuffor, Maame Bema Baffour Awuah & Yacob Tete-Manon were outdoored with a photo-shoot session at the a short ceremony held at the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra.
The girls are to be mentored by known celebrities including Juliet Ibrahim, Naa Ashorkor, Anita Akuffo, Deborah Vanessa, Victoria Lebene, Afi Antonio, Charlotte Derban.
Afi Antonio, a model, a TV show host has been instrumental in grooming the girls, turning their weaknesses into their greatest strength.
Click the link for pictures of the Photo shoot which outdoored the new ambassadors.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar