Tanzanian singer, Diamond Plantnumz has accused Peter Okoye, of the defunct P-Square, also known as Mr. P, of sleeping with his (Plantnumz) wife, Zaria.
Plantnumz stated this during an interview with his radio station, Wasafi FM.
He said that Mr P through that act, caused his marriage with Zaria to crash.
But in a swift reaction to the claim, Diamond’s ex-wife, Zaria, debunked the news.
In an Instagram post, Zaria called her ex-husband a pathological liar who once denied his own child.
She said, “I was about to sleep and people started sending me these voice notes about how Nasibo (Diamond Plantnumz) went to his radio tarnishing me, how I had a relationship with P-square, my personal trainer and all those things.
“And I’m just here thinking if you guys are gonna believe any words that come from a man like him, the same man who denied his own blood.
“If you all are gonna believe anything he say, then you all are just stupid just like him.”
Peter of P-Square is married to Lola Okoye, with two kids, Cameron and Aliona.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case