Actress, Beverly Afaglo Baah says she only wears her wedding ring on special occasions.
Speaking on Behind the fame on Joy FM, on February 11, the actress said she did not like the ring mark on her finger anytime she had to take it off to act.
The wife of Choirmaster of Praye fame told Lexis Bill “it gave me different colours on my finger and I didn’t like what I saw in my last movie Brown sugar.”
“I take the ring to special places, now, like weddings,” she added.
She disputed rumours she and her husband were no longer together, “everybody knows we’re married, I’m surprised people think we’re not together.”
In an interview with Graphic Showbiz in 2018, Beverly Afaglo said being a submissive wife has been the secret to making her marriage successful.
According to her, she recognises her husband as the head of the family and gives him that respect despite her status as a star actress.
The celebrity couple got married in April 2012 and have two children together.
Beverly Afaglo told Lexis her husband also does not wear his ring, “he lost it when playing football.”
“We’re working on getting another one,” she added.
The actress, however, stated, her husband if he has his ring can take it off whenever he wants, that does not make them any less married than they already are.
Image: Choirmaster, Beverly and their kids
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters
- I smoked because my family owned a marijuana farm – Pastor Abbeam