Actress, Beverly Afaglo Baah says she only wears her wedding ring on special occasions.
Speaking on Behind the fame on Joy FM, on February 11, the actress said she did not like the ring mark on her finger anytime she had to take it off to act.
The wife of Choirmaster of Praye fame told Lexis Bill “it gave me different colours on my finger and I didn’t like what I saw in my last movie Brown sugar.”
“I take the ring to special places, now, like weddings,” she added.
She disputed rumours she and her husband were no longer together, “everybody knows we’re married, I’m surprised people think we’re not together.”
In an interview with Graphic Showbiz in 2018, Beverly Afaglo said being a submissive wife has been the secret to making her marriage successful.
According to her, she recognises her husband as the head of the family and gives him that respect despite her status as a star actress.
The celebrity couple got married in April 2012 and have two children together.
Beverly Afaglo told Lexis her husband also does not wear his ring, “he lost it when playing football.”
“We’re working on getting another one,” she added.
The actress, however, stated, her husband if he has his ring can take it off whenever he wants, that does not make them any less married than they already are.
Image: Choirmaster, Beverly and their kids
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fans go wild for Kwesi Arthur's new album 'LFNKII - Home Run'
- Video: We will keep taking more pictures - Stonebwoy to Shatta Wale
- Video: Wendy Shay loves my vibe, so we got attached - Kuami Eugene
- Video: I knew Ghanaians would be judgmental about the VGMA song - Kidi
- I have no regrets campaigning for NPP - Bibi Bright
- Video: Kwesi Arthur is an amazing artiste; our connection is priceless - Kidi
- Patapaa's #Skopatumana challenge hits the internet
- I never begged D-Black for collaboration - Tinny
- 'Salma Feeds' feeds 1000 children Easter Sunday
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 16): DJ Mic Smith’s ‘Jama’ pushes 'Omo Ada' from number one spot
- Missing Taadi Girls: I'm sad but confident they will be found - Kofi Kinaata
- Okyeame Kwame, Samini join polio awareness campaign
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges