Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has been opening up to fans about her early life.
In an Instagram questioning and answering, a fan asked “you talk so much about how God blessed your life today. Did you come from a poor background?"
Juliet Ibrahim revealed she used to be poor and homeless at a point in her life.
The photos on the actress on Instagram as well as her lifestyle, peg her as someone who grew up with money which has left many people wondering if it’s old money she is enjoying.
“I lived as a refugee before. God has been good to me,” she added.
Juliet Ibrahim said she used the bad memories of her past life to strengthen herself instead of dwelling on them.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana