Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s ex-boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri, has cried out after some officials of the Federal Capital Development Authority FCDA invaded his Abuja property.
The officials demolished the house on the morning of Saturday, May 14.
In the video he made, a distraught Mr Kpokpogri said the officials invaded his home without any prior notice.
He implied that the authorities had said that a road was to be constructed in that area and asked him to sell off his property.
He alleged that his refusal to sell the house led to the demolition.
He shared videos of caterpillars pulling down the walls of the apartment and vowed to get to the root of this recent development.
Reacting to the demolishing, Tonto Dikeh stated that she does not feel empathy for him.
She claimed that her ex-boyfriend tried to destroy her financially and emotionally and again threatened to release their sex tape.
“People need to understand that karma exist and I hope it’s not the last until he does the right thing,” she added in her post on Instagram.
- Bawumia, NPP and NDC bigwigs mourn with Jospong CEO
- Akufo-Addo’s travels have benefits, what about yours? – Presidency to Ablakwa
- IMANI Africa lists 10 challenges with National Cathedral
- Ablakwa seeking to achieve prominence with negative attacks on Akufo-Addo – Presidency
- MTN FA Cup 2022: Hearts of Oak beat Bechem United to retain title
- Tiler gets 7 years for defilement; claims victim forced him to have sex with her
- Man found dead on a farm after going missing
- Presidential travels: We’re reaping the rewards of bitter seeds – Presidency on Ablakwa’s allegations
- Current government is tolerant – Asabee
- At least 17 found dead in South Africa nightclub
Cape Coast – Twifo Praso road to be closed today for repair works on Junkwa bridge
Intravenous Infusions announces increase in revenue of 9.6% for 2021 financial year
Interest payments to rise further as cost of borrowing increases
Today’s front pages: Monday, June 27, 2022
Government assesses impact of economic interventions from June 27
Akufo-Addo’s Minister caught in conflict? – JoyNews investigations
Current government is tolerant – Asabee
NPP Chairmanship race: I stand tall above the rest – Asabee
NPP Flagbearership race: I have not declared support for Bawumia – Asabee
Tiler gets 7 years for defilement; claims victim forced him to have sex with her
MTN FA Cup 2022: Hearts of Oak beat Bechem United to retain title
Playback: The Probe interviewed Asabeee on NPP Chairmanship race
Samson’s Take: This will collapse a government in a serious country
Tullow Ghana, Petroleum Commission hold workshop
IMANI Africa lists 10 challenges with National Cathedral