Much loved actress Rita Dominic continues to trend in the media days after her wedding to her man Fidelis Anosike in North Yorkshire.
In a recent post via her Instagram page, Rita revealed how a ban by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) almost ruined her white wedding.
While expressing gratitude to her gown designer, Rita shared how he went the extra mile to make her big day a reality.
Sharing a video, Rita wrote:
“Thank God for a beautiful weekend full of love and joy. Thank you to @micheal5inco for making my dream wedding gown. It was a lot of hard work and patience since we were in two different countries.
“The UAE ban almost ruined it all but designer @micheal_nardi_ who you see in this video came to the rescue by going above and beyond to make the necessary alterations and final fittings. So huge hugs to both.”
See the post below:
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Accra-Tema Motorway no longer fits definition of motorway – NRSA
- Full text: Finance Minister’s speech on DDEP deadline eve
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- College head found dead with husband and daughter
- Turkey earthquake: Ghanaian students recount horror
- 28 of 47 students of Ejuraman Anglican SHS discharged from Hospital
- I’m your biggest fan – DJ Khaled tells Tems
- Akufo-Addo nominates Abetifi MP for Agric Ministry
- Bole: Family of murdered herdsman demand justice, appeals to CJ
- Death in a military operation is not unexpected – Security Analyst on Bawku killings
- Tems speaks on Grammy win, working with Future, Drake, others
- Bank manager arrested for ‘hoarding’ new Nigerian notes
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- Kenyan school shaves off female students’ long hair
- Assayer in court over $18m gold scam
- #6thSenseonJoyPrime: Economic situation cause of Ghana’s moral bankruptcy – Angela Bamford
- Cocoa Abrabopa Association, Alfred Ritter and Ascot to tackle poverty in cocoa growing communities in Ghana
- Eagles and GATE Africa collaborate to make history with super bowl viewing experience in Africa
- Pardon Suame NDC Youth Organiser for misspeaking – Sammy Gyamfi tells Police
- There should be a policy to deploy teachers to rural areas – Deputy General Secretary, GNAT