Nothing makes a man question life than death. Nothing.
And in the tragic passing of KABA at 37 years, only tears outnumber the questions. Only tears.
But at the Multimedia Group Limited, there is an unabashed faith in Christ. Unabashed.
And it is a faith that starts in the CEO's office, where his favourite placard hangs behind his seat – Christ@Work.
And this faith trickles down into management meetings and morning mails, on-air programs and office cubicles.
Inscribed with the words, 'Our Hearts are broken..our faith in Christ is not broken', T-Shirt tokens of the company's belief in Christ were seen around mixed with the mourning.
Christ is part of this business. He must be part of this mourning. Our Christ is also a corporate Christ.
The popular hymn plays in the background of the mind in mourning…
|Fight the good fight with all thy might!|
Christ is thy strength, and Christ thy right;
Lay hold on life, and it shall be
Thy joy and crown eternally.
And so in an unexplainable moments of mourning, the Multimedia Group Limited above all the contributions made to the impending funeral, the company contributed its faith in Christ.
After all this is the only thing KABA can take along with him. He takes with him, the intangible faith among the many tangibles of life.
- 7 times Ghana has beaten Nigeria to the prize
- Travellers complain of rampant robbery at Bunso Junction off Accra-Kumasi highway
- 9 Nigerians arrested for illegally entering Ghana after crossing Volta River
- Akuapem Poloo’s child is with me, he doesn’t know what is going on – Actress’ lawyer
- NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
- Tottenham sack Mourinho after 17 months
- Attorney General supports my motion for appeal – Lawyer for Akuapem Poloo reveals
- 36th ICAG Graduation Ceremony; female UCC alumni crowned overall best candidate
- Former NSMQ contestant, Francis Tetteh reported dead
- Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei
Quality healthcare at Upper West Regional Hospital impeded over lack of food supply
‘NDC not at crossroads but we are at a point where the roads are likely to cross’ – Kunbuor
John Mahama must call sycophantic campaigners to order – Kunbuor
‘Let’s not lose our guard on Covid-19’ – NCCE cautions public
NDC party was formed to give voice to the voiceless-Antwi Boasiako
JoyBusiness’ MoneyLab educates on steps to follow to avoid fraud
Ghana claims 88 percent of 2020 WASSCE 8As
We want to model Ghanaian youth to become good citizens – ISGF Africa Chairman
Court reveals 13 factors behind Akuapem Poloo’s sentencing
Message from the Morning Man: Sandbags
Forum held at Tema meant to reaffirm cadres group as major organ in NDC – Ben Ephson
Kwasi Korang: NPP leadership should be bold and stop the Bawumia camp from campaigning
Bawumia is a gem – Ama Busia
‘Bawumia is more than qualified to lead the NPP in 2024’ – Ama Busia
Group makes schooling attractive for blind and deaf student in Cape Coast through sports